Newbie UTR provider

Girl I know wants to be an UTR provider but uncertain about how to get started. She has her own place but doesn't want to post pics online (can text or email though). I'm not interested in being a pimp or scheduler but told her I'd try to get her some advice.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Other reviews and discussion board....
bluesky walk away from her. If she cannot take care of her own business you should not involve yourself in getting her started. She can do a Search on icky and see threads that describe how to get going.
The best two things I can think of are a mentor -- either male or female -- who's trustworthy and can show her the ropes, so to speak, in person (there's just too much to go over, so a post won't cover it), or work in a studio or for an agency until she gets things figured out, then leave and set up shop on her own. The first works best if there's an already established relationship; the second has been used by many girls over the years.
  • BLM69
  • 06-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Girl I know wants to be an UTR provider but uncertain about how to get started. She has her own place but doesn't want to post pics online (can text or email though). I'm not interested in being a pimp or scheduler but told her I'd try to get her some advice.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Thanks! Originally Posted by bluesky18
I can help her when she's ready
Going to get posted online once she sends them out regardless.