bitch

Just spent 2 hours with Jules. too get p411 and she tells me she still needs 2 references....What a Bitch !!.. she's not that hot.. why would you spend all that time on this bitch??
I think someone's mad...

Popcorn anyone.......,?!?
Haha yeah this dude is a piece of work. I told him no several times. clearly states on my profile that I require screening and my p411 is basic plus two.

the p411 information he gave me in his pm here was also not valid. nobody gets approved for p411 that fast! he thought I was going to slip on my screening. NOT

My safely comes over money any day and good thing my instincts were CLEARLY right about meeting this guy.

Ladies I think this is a good reminder that all money is not good money and screening is very important.

There are tons of newbie friendly ladies here I'm sure most won't want to see you now after this self alert.
I'm not sure what the OP expected to happen here.
Wasn't markymark a teenager? I think you need a lot more that p4 dude. Maybe his mommy will buy him some popcorn and make it better Analeese

Edit to say: good for you Jules for being a smart Hott girl
I think someone's mad...

Popcorn anyone.......,?!? Originally Posted by Analeese

I like mine with extra butter please
Obviously a Provider magnet. They should be filling your pm box anytime.

I'm sure I speak for many when I say I'm just tingling with suspense to see and read about which one of Dallas Eccie's little darlings will be your first review.

Btw, check your pm box. I've sent you a lovely message.
You are really going to regret posting this thread an hour from now. Right now you are angry and feel like she wasted your time, but hey things like this happen all the time in the hobby. You should have just sucked it up and moved on to the next. Now you look like a butthurt asshole. You sir decided to publicly humiliate yourself and ruin your chances of booking a session with any other provider here on Eccie. This is a prime example of why one should always wait atleast two hours after an incident before posting a thread. That gives you time to process what happened. I hate to tell you this but Jules did nothing wrong, she is not a bitch, and obviously she is that hot. I mean why else would you have just 2 hours trying to book a session with her.
You have been around long enough to know better. I hope you learn something from this moment.
That's it. His career is finished.
You mean... a provider actually wants 2 references before seeing someone who has been a member of a whore board for 3 years without a review or any real sign of having met anyone?

THE NOIVE!!!
Your post makes no sense OP. The bottle did you in, not a smart move bud.
Jules is a Fantastic Lady!!!
When I first got P411 I joined and then kept a list of girls I wanted to see and the number of OKs they required. As I got those OKs I then went through my list. Never had one second of difficulty. But then again I READ THE PROVIDER'S PROFILE AND RESPECTED THEIR SCREENING REQUIREMENTS BECAUSE I'M NOT A COMPLETE FUCKING MORON. Seems like the majority of the fellas here do the same thing because this isn't a common post topic. Your mother was right Op, you are special.

At first thought this thread was stupid but we got Grace to respond so all is good on this beautiful Saturday.
He just got put on my dns list....what an ass. I'm right there with you Jules I need a min. 2 provider refs. I'm glad he posted how disrespectful he is smh
Just spent 2 hours with Jules. too get p411 and she tells me she still needs 2 references....What a Bitch !!.. she's not that hot.. why would you spend all that time on this bitch?? Originally Posted by markymark

Not hot? Have you seen her photos? Jules looks even hotter in person.