RubyRed96 NCNS

I tried to schedule two times and I thought the schedule was successful, but she flaked at the last minute.

I sent her a message on p411 for an appointment for hhr on Sunday for 11pm. She sent me an email, and I replied with my number. We sent some messages back and forth and were scheduled.

Later that night around 10, I try confirming with her, and she says she can only meet at 11:30, I tell her that's too late. I then get a message at 10:55 from her saying if we can meet or if it was too late. I'm 40 minutes away from her, so at that point, there's no way.

I text her Monday evening for 11 for hhr again and remind her that hopefully she doesn't have to reschedule, she apologizes and says she should have plenty of time to make 11, and to text her at 10 for actual location.

I text her at 10:10 and don't hear back. I then text her at 10:30 that I'll head to 59 and Kirkwood and hopefully she'll text me exact location.

I wait until 10:55pm, but don't hear back. I text her again this morning to ask what's going on (unexpected shit happens to all of us), but again, nothing. She completely ghosted me, so it's a define no.
Jesus!