Concerning Treetop and his "war on AMPs"

Recieved some interesting info today concerning treetop. Basically this guy is a rose shill, and is being "compensated" for attempting to persuade people
on this board that Rose is a wholesome place and all other AMPs are "evil" He is also sharing information from private boards with a certain person who works at rose.

Not only that, this guy comes on a board where people review hookers and is clearly playing for the other team, frequently referencing law enforcement activities as something he supports. This is bad for EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS BOARD, hobbyists, indys, amps, agencies ahd managed ladies alike. I am petitioning for treetop to be banned. If mods require proof of the activities I am accusing treetop of, please simple PM me. Its basically obvious however, if you read his recent posts.

According to him all AMPs are evil but Rose is all good? Cmon guy, I know what you are doing and why. Mods please get rid of this scum.
  • ztonk
  • 06-08-2017, 07:08 PM
He's not violating the Forum Guidelines and has not committed any bannable offense on the board.

We are not the hobby police nor do we just arbitrarily ban members.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Looks like you now feel even stupider.

This dude had a theory that I was trying to destroy Sophie and Rose. He said that I was seeking revenge. That I was butt hurt from being dumped. None of that is true.

Others have also accused me of trying to destroy her business. I have absolutely no idea why other then she was never named.

Yesterday I clarified that she and Amy are not AMP'S and I wish them no harm. I want both of them to be very successful. They are both really good people.

Now I have been labled as a white knight. I'm trying to promote her and take out all of her competition. Sophie's reputation speaks for itself. She doesn't need my help but I appreciate the flattering comments.

You also want to know why I don't need to even try take out her biggest competitor GoGo? I don't need to. They took themselves out. Sorry but your weak attempt to earn more "GoGo Bucks" failed miserably.

Since you are sucking up to GoGo let me remind you of what they did.

They started doing BBFS Creampies for $120 TTL. That's not the crime. The crime is human trafficking and participating in those activities very close to three churches. Two are a hundred feet away. Those same churches all have Vacation Bible School signs out front. Those same churches all have day cares and nurseries. Just a little bit up the street is a cheerleader gym right next to a gymnastics center. One last thing. Did you notice the park? The big park full of people who are out of school for the summer about a 30 second walk from their brothel?

Like I said, I don't need to try and take out GoGo. They did a damn good job without my help.

NOBODY wants that shit in their neighborhood. Nobody. Bringing this crap around minors is inexcusable.
what a bozo. little tree u are so hypocritical, what about the incalls across the street from schools that some of our own eccie girls that have good reps. it is clear u have an agenda, and it is not good. u are bringing unwanted attn. to our entire hobby. a high percentage of ALL providers are being trafficked in some form or another, i.e. trafficking drugs pimp etc. SHUT-UP already! human trafficking is bad and in time the bad guys usually get caught. u are not doing anything heroic just seeking your own agenda, whether for revenge or to promote for someone else! c'mon did a nice Asian say that u had a small one?
what a bozo. little tree u are so hypocritical, what about the incalls across the street from schools that some of our own eccie girls that have good reps. it is clear u have an agenda, and it is not good. u are bringing unwanted attn. to our entire hobby. a high percentage of ALL providers are being trafficked in some form or another, i.e. trafficking drugs pimp etc. SHUT-UP already! human trafficking is bad and in time the bad guys usually get caught. u are not doing anything heroic just seeking your own agenda, whether for revenge or to promote for someone else! c'mon did a nice Asian say that u had a small one? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Welcome to Eccie. I noticed that you joined today and your first post was about me. Coincidentally another fella in the Spa section posted his very first post today as well AND about ME! I'm so flattered.

Are you two spa owners? Be honest. We can't figure all of this out if we aren't.
Welcome to Eccie. I noticed that you joined today and your first post was about me. Coincidentally another fella in the Spa section posted his very first post today as well AND about ME! I'm so flattered.

Are you two spa owners? Be honest. We can't figure all of this out if we aren't. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
little tree, I joined on the 5th, after having my account disabled months ago. I was a member in good standing. I will not out myself for someone as petty as u. if anyone wants to know my old handle pm me.. again u are wrong. I would love to meet u and discuss further!! please message me. and bring mrs. mata with u I will shut his ass up too!!!!!
He's not violating the Forum Guidelines and has not committed any bannable offense on the board.

We are not the hobby police nor do we just arbitrarily ban members.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
Originally Posted by ztonk

What about allowing a provider (amp worker) access to his account to view ML? Like I said, I have proof and last I knew a few people were banned for something very similar.
Looks like you now feel even stupider.

This dude had a theory that I was trying to destroy Sophie and Rose. He said that I was seeking revenge. That I was butt hurt from being dumped. None of that is true.

Others have also accused me of trying to destroy her business. I have absolutely no idea why other then she was never named.

Yesterday I clarified that she and Amy are not AMP'S and I wish them no harm. I want both of them to be very successful. They are both really good people.

Now I have been labled as a white knight. I'm trying to promote her and take out all of her competition. Sophie's reputation speaks for itself. She doesn't need my help but I appreciate the flattering comments.

You also want to know why I don't need to even try take out her biggest competitor GoGo? I don't need to. They took themselves out. Sorry but your weak attempt to earn more "GoGo Bucks" failed miserably.

Since you are sucking up to GoGo let me remind you of what they did.

They started doing BBFS Creampies for $120 TTL. That's not the crime. The crime is human trafficking and participating in those activities very close to three churches. Two are a hundred feet away. Those same churches all have Vacation Bible School signs out front. Those same churches all have day cares and nurseries. Just a little bit up the street is a cheerleader gym right next to a gymnastics center. One last thing. Did you notice the park? The big park full of people who are out of school for the summer about a 30 second walk from their brothel?

Like I said, I don't need to try and take out GoGo. They did a damn good job without my help.

NOBODY wants that shit in their neighborhood. Nobody. Bringing this crap around minors is inexcusable. Originally Posted by Treetop78759

You know how many people try on a daily basis to get FS from Pheobe/Anne? To my knowledge only one person has been succesful and there was obviously some legit feelings attached there. Sounds like they are acting on their own free will, but then again you are a shill and nothing you say should be taken seriously or unbiased because you have skin in the game at Rose. Your only reviews are from amps...people do not have a drastic change of heart the way you claim
You have nor do I believe you were dumb and naieve enough to believe ALL amps are 100% on the up and up and treat the girls perfect all the time.
I'm just bored with the subject now.
Dedicated to Treetop...

• Old-T
  • 06-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Yolo, some of what you say about TT is true (I have no opinion at all about sharing priviledged info, but that is an easy accusation to make).

HOWEVER, your posts have the look and smell of someone who is VERY much a car dealer than a customer. You objectivity is difficult to believe.
little tree, I joined on the 5th, after having my account disabled months ago. I was a member in good standing. I will not out myself for someone as petty as u. if anyone wants to know my old handle pm me.. again u are wrong. I would love to meet u and discuss further!! please message me. and bring mrs. mata with u I will shut his ass up too!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
If you can set it up with some of the big time human trafficking dudes you got yourself a deal.

P.S. Mr. Mata would thump you. Why are you so jealous of him? He is a bit arrogant from time to time but he is still a good guy.
Where is this Rose Spa that everyone keeps saying that TT is in love with one of their girls?
Rose Spa

Sorry... couldn't resist.

I wonder if the 1 review on google is from TT?
If you can set it up with some of the big time human trafficking dudes you got yourself a deal.

P.S. Mr. Mata would thump you. Why are you so jealous of him? He is a bit arrogant from time to time but he is still a good guy. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
You get called out and you run and hide! Little tree you are a liar and a bum, so just admit it and quit bringing unwanted attn. to the hobby and to our board. I have had so many pm's from people saying the same thing. For you to shut-up. You had your feelings hurt and now you are acting like a white knight. You sir are no w k! Again any time any place! Again bring mrs. mata with you I would love to spank his little illiterate butt too. I know who both of you are, and have no doubt that mrs. mata and yourself would come out of our meeting with a different perspective on life. Please message me so we can set this up!! If not shut-up..