Saline "inflation" / infusion

I saw an episode of Howard Stern where this flat chested (A cup) Foreign Girl (South American if I remember correctly) that was set up with a saline drip (by a Dr) in eacxh of her breasts. Over time (time lapse photography) she swelled to a good sized C. She did indicate that there was some pain but when they were "full" she seemed thrilled. She could not stop touching them and feeling them. It was pretty interesting to watch.

Spacemtn
My room mate, TS Mistress Mia offers this service and is extremely skilled and just did an inflation last night... If you go to www.tsmistressmia.com you can look at her gallery in the equipment section and there is a picture of it. She has ten yrs of IRL medical experience and she'll be more than happy to answer any questions you guys have.
Well dayum.

I've heard of injecting botox (poison) into the body, collagen, what do they use on the female gspot? penile pump implants......can't see why folks freak over saline - esp since the human body is mostly water. And not fresh water - salt water (ie saline).

As for injecting etc - ANY activity that opens the skin in any way is an "issue". While most RL players I know do have some kind of emergency medical something. It may be first aid/cpr, or first responder as opposed to an LPN or medic(paramedic).

. Originally Posted by babee
Here of all places I don't understand why there is such a back-lash. The OP had me going hmm perhaps, but I'd have to know the provider pretty well before I went ahead with it.
OK....come on over and I'll hook you up......but first I want you to see some of the pics that I've seen.....to be sure you know what you are getting into,,,,
- Show quoted text -

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 12:43 PM, ECCIE Worldwide <websupport@eccie.net> wrote:
Dear alaine,
FishGuy13 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Saline "inflation" / infusion - in the Another Realm forum of ECCIE Worldwide.
This thread is located at:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...2&goto=newpost
Here is the message that has just been posted:
---Quote (Originally by babee)---
Well dayum.
I've heard of injecting botox (poison) into the body, collagen, what do they use on the female gspot? penile pump implants......can't see why folks freak over saline - esp since the human body is mostly water. And not fresh water - salt water (ie saline).
As for injecting etc - ANY activity that opens the skin in any way is an "issue". While most RL players I know do have some kind of emergency medical something. It may be first aid/cpr, or first responder as opposed to an LPN or medic(paramedic).
---End Quote---
Here of all places I don't understand why there is such a back-lash. The OP had me going hmm perhaps, but I'd have to know the provider pretty well before I went ahead with it.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again.
All the best,
ECCIE Worldwide
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Unsubscription information:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
http://www.eccie.net/subscription.ph...8f72b6fcb74051
To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
http://www.eccie.net/subscription.ph...n&folderid=all

--
Let's meet real soon!
Alaine Foryou
While not entirely on topic, I'm sure we've all seen what a Hoover (or Dyson) can do to the nipples. Hey, there's a new idea for my next date. Wonder what the provider will think when I show up with a vacuum cleaner
I have it all set up....how many liters can you handle?
I had this done in Florida a few years ago. Wasn't painful, but did look silly. Big ball sack hanging down, pulled the skin on my cock down so I was much shorter afterward, even with an erection. It was absorbed in a couple of days. The only temporary effect was some bruising of my scrotum, that didn't hurt but made it delightfully sensitive for a few days.
Bigmiketwo, That should be enough to change their minds about wanting to do this.....LOL, just the thought of their manhood shrinking....
These are my tits inflated with 500mL each, next time I do it I'm going for 1000mL
This activity has it's dangers but it also has some pretty amazing rewards... probably one of the most personal and outright sensual experiences that I've ever had! It's not for everyone, as a matter of fact I would only recommend it to those that have body mod, tattoo, or suspension experience... I avoid "virgin" bodies like the plague, lol.

YES.
I know a guy who did this.
YES.
He got them as big as grapefruit.
The saline is absorbed into the body slowly and you just pee the solution away.
Mistress Alexandria here in Dallas does it.
She LOVES it !
I have no problem with guys who are into EXTREME play like this.
Nurse Madeline does that, but she is all the way in Chicago,
I don't do needles myself~
I do saline as well. Actually did small injections this afternoon with my "pin cushion"

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
I have a list of certifications and qualifications as long as my arm, at least ten years IRL experience in the medical field (some of it military), and very extensive piercing/suspension/tattoo experience. I feel like I'm just BARELY qualified to start doing things like this to myself and to established regulars who know the risks involved. I'm truly terrified to think that someone less qualified than me would even consider going down this road... stop now before someone gets the kind of hurt that a band aid won't fix.
I have done saline infusions quite a few times and have never run into any problems. I have the knowledge, the experience, and sterile medical equipment. Nobody has ever ended up with any kind of infection, however, you must take precautions so that you won't run into any problems. I use an IV catheter and sterile liters of saline. The most I have ever infused was 2 liters. The body absorbs the saline in a little over 24 hrs. If you like CBT with weights.......there you go! LOL
Attached Images File Type: jpg Saline Infusion - 2 liters.jpg (39.3 KB, 242 views)
I know people enjoy this type of play but I will take a pass. You can't walk with Balls that size.