Its hard out here for a non verified John

LOL, I just wanted to say that. hope it sticks to the tone of that terrible song. I'm a very low volume John (if there is such a term) I am by no means a nubie at this point I'm sure, I have many BP battle scars... and even though i know i might get yelled at for this in here... i see it as part of the thrill and hunt (stupid as it is, I know; I know much better now) However, even sticking with eccie 100%, this seems to provide a great challenge of its own. I would hope and expect that reviews them selves are enough (and they are for some, for sure. Thank you girls, I love you, you know who you are....and anyone else that sees my reviews. But because i am so low volume and utr, some of my would be references are simply...how should i say this...well, not there anymore? unverifiable?

This makes it so hard to get to see some of the providers I'm hoping to see...I know, I know, cuddos to them, but still, I cant help feeling like I'm getting the short end of the stick? sorta missing out? discriminated against? haha look, this post is really all in good fun. it truly is hard out here for a hard to verify hobbyist.

Cheers to the fact that I'm still hard. I guess the answer is up my game and ensure that the providers I see are kind enough to help a poor guy out. LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, enjoy the melting heat and may you balls sag low and sweaty, and may your pussies run warm and juicy my fellow hobby community.
Come on LL!!' You're in the capital of the hobby world and your complaining that you can't get laid??? WTF?? Come On Man!!! Step up your game Bro.
Some are destined to fail. The OP needs to embrace the fact he is failing at the hobby and switch to another hobby like scrabble.
I think some of y'all that are less-seasoned automatically assume that your lack of verifiable, traceable sessions, puts you behind the 8-ball trying to secure sessions with ECCIE Providers.

it doesn't.. except for the top 5% or so, for whom demand is highest.. the real enemy is poor TCB, everybody on ECCIE sees a lot of that, Men and Women.

the AMPs are a great equalizer.. I spend most of my time there, now.. reasonable fees, great, consistent sessions, lovely ladies, and TCB that dwarfs the Indy side.
You are right DH, that why I said I need to step up my game. was just a moment of weakness.
@pyramiter this is encouraging, thank you.
Thank you CT! true words of wisdom
Op, was that you I saw panhandling near SMU earlier this week?
Us ladies have to be extra cautious in who we agree to meet with. I've had bad experiences in the past and just recently a couple of my friends have suffered greatly from meeting an unverifiable John.

Being more frequently active in the hobby is just like maintaining platinum membership in hotels.
we all have to screen ..maybe step up your game and see someone once a month
and do reviews , even then we / they may still want 2-3 references from the last 6mo's
Us ladies have to be extra cautious in who we agree to meet with. I've had bad experiences in the past and just recently a couple of my friends have suffered greatly from meeting an unverifiable John.

Being more frequently active in the hobby is just like maintaining platinum membership in hotels. Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
I am curious to hear some of the problems you ladies have encountered which are avoided through verification and screening. What steps do you prefer hobbyists take to provide you with the desired comfort level to setup that appointment?
we all have to screen ..maybe step up your game and see someone once a month
and do reviews , even then we / they may still want 2-3 references from the last 6mo's Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly right. We all screen. The fucktards screen the providers prior to contacting them by their Showcase, reviews, rates, etc. The providers screen the fucktards by their actions, and references.
JY, no, was in the corner of Harry Hines
the problems you ladies have encountered
READING IS YOU BEST FRIEND !
In ONE PM
send a PM with ALL She Requires as for screening info asked for!!

Refes: Name Number links to add or showcase ,
your Name ( real or fake ) Hobby phone or non hobby )If emailing or sending from ECCIE Give P411- TER act info
date and time like to have play time and for how long, ask all questions
in first PM
really helps to speed up the screening Verification "

when you don't it takes so much long to get screened and get seen

can't tell you how many PM's it can take just to get some of you to get screened one word PM's are the worse ( hey baby)

When we have all the info then we can ask the refes Provider and Google or Blacklist Check you and so on ..
makes things goo faster ,,

:My comfort level may be different then others , so can only speak for myself .... I love refes as my go to screening but I still do my black list
and some other screening and I check out the Provider see if she been around for a year or more I read reviews as well ..

I am curious to hear some of the problems you ladies have encountered which are avoided through verification and screening. What steps do you prefer hobbyists take to provide you with the desired comfort level to setup that appointment? Originally Posted by ptherapy