Questions for Dallas gentleman & providers :)

Hola mi amors,

Any recommendation on what area is good to hobby at? It is my first time in Dallas Texas and I don't like the area I'm at... Free parking is very important also ...

P.M me or comment thank you in advance

Besos
Dallas area the best bet is almost always the Galleria. Market Center is ok as long as you are staying 3.5 or better on the stars. Free parking is hit and miss, unfortunately-- most of the nicer hotels are charging for parking these days.

If you want more specific recommendations, feel free to PM me-- I don't want to list direct names out here
Just a PSA, the OP was run out of Houston because of her proficiency to out people. If you decide to book with her, be sure to never give her your personal information and park very far away so she can't see your plates. Don't believe me? Look up her history: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...elita+dele%F3n

Of course if you don't mind a call to your work or SO from her, book with her ASAP. I'm surprised she hasn't run from this handle yet like she had to do from her old one because of the shit that she pulls.
Just a PSA, the OP was run out of Houston because of her proficiency to out people. If you decide to book with her, be sure to never give her your personal information and park very far away so she can't see your plates. Don't believe me? Look up her history: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...elita+dele%F3n

Of course if you don't mind a call to your work or SO from her, book with her ASAP. I'm surprised she hasn't run from this handle yet like she had to do from her old one because of the shit that she pulls. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wow!
She also likes to out providers too, so she's pretty gender neutral about trying to fuck up people's lives.

To stay on topic, I think the best location would be a nursing home. Those people probably don't give a fuck about being outed.
I do the Galleria area when I visit
most hotel's charge for parking .. I do know one that does not and I stay there a lot
PM for any info .. .. 3 1/2 or 4 start ...
I have names of others I used that are just as nice .. parking you pay for ..
Thank you beautiful

Dallas area the best bet is almost always the Galleria. Market Center is ok as long as you are staying 3.5 or better on the stars. Free parking is hit and miss, unfortunately-- most of the nicer hotels are charging for parking these days.

If you want more specific recommendations, feel free to PM me-- I don't want to list direct names out here Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Love your pictures mamita the photographer did an amazing job and of course it help that you SEXY as hell
& thank you I'm looking into does area . I been getting lot of PMs with the same answer

I do the Galleria area when I visit
most hotel's charge for parking .. I do know one that does not and I stay there a lot
PM for any info .. .. 3 1/2 or 4 start ...
I have names of others I used that are just as nice .. parking you pay for .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
she sailed right past Lucas McCain's comments, LOL..
I made it through 5 pages but my download of Power Rangers off of a Korean bootleg site is finished...tfu!

75 and 635
she sailed right past Lucas McCain's comments, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Of course she did. She's not going to touch the small little issue of being crazy and ruining people's lives. The link that I provided is from a thread that she actually started, she did the same in that thread. She couldn't run from that thread fast enough when she was called out on her shit. A lot of well established Houston ladies had to leave the business because of that outing whore.
May 13, 2013

Looks like number 13 is your lucky Hobby numbers ! Play those numbers in the lotto see if you win...

I was working at your reviews to see what area where the girls hobbying out of look like you travel all over Dallas lol

P.s I suggest a bottle of wine or little rum by the time you start reading again lol ...

I made it through 5 pages but my download of Power Rangers off of a Korean bootleg site is finished...tfu!

75 and 635 Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Harry Hines and surrounding areas.. you will fit right in

P.s fellas if you're into big girls with man hands who eat ass like groceries,I hear she's the best
There's a 50/50 chance of being outed,but the experience will be worth it
No shower necessary, just show up

75 and 635 Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
fmovief.net
( DONT FEED THE TROLLS )

Your new handle name is Mr. BusyBody lol you join two before Butch Cassidy and have over 100 reviews . Good Job Amor that is what the hobby is all about. Get your freaky on lol

she sailed right past Lucas McCain's comments, LOL.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran