Some Fucktard using my handle to schedule

I was just informed that someone is using my handle to schedule sessions .

Luckily the lady was stood up and I am thankful she brought this to my attention. I feel that I have built up a good rep on this site and it pisses me off when something like this happens. With the exception of 1 regular if I have not reviewed you this year it was not me. In the future please request a PM on this site before responding to any text or email messages.

I had considered placing this on the Alerts page but wanted to reach as many ladies as possible and I'm not sure how many check that page. Mods, feel free to move if you feel it is necessary.

-Acid
Sucks man. I am glad most ladies at least get verification PM from a gent's ECCIE account.
Ladies

You will NEVER get an email or call from me without an accompanying PM to confirm.
Sorry to hear about that AT. So we have ass-wipes on this board who can't get their own appointments and they have to "piggy-back" off of your rep? Fucktard is right.
  • L.A.
  • 06-18-2017, 05:10 PM
I was just informed that someone is using my handle to schedule sessions .

Luckily the lady was stood up and I am thankful she brought this to my attention. I feel that I have built up a good rep on this site and it pisses me off when something like this happens. With the exception of 1 regular if I have not reviewed you this year it was not me. In the future please request a PM on this site before responding to any text or email messages.

I had considered placing this on the Alerts page but wanted to reach as many ladies as possible and I'm not sure how many check that page. Mods, feel free to move if you feel it is necessary.

-Acid Originally Posted by AcidTripp
Sucks that happened to you. Seems to me that would be screening 101. If somebody contacts you by phone or email claiming to be somebody from ECCIE why wouldn't they have messaged you from ECCIE? As a provider require a PM from here or P411. It's so basic.
Thanks fellas, hopefully it was just this one instance. What I would hate is for some dick to act as me and then do something harmful. Next thing I know there is an alert or some bad shit being said and I don't even know it.

In the providers defense I can see how this might happen. She has been reviewed on here but to my knowledge doesn't have an acct or I dont know what it is. Of course with screening they can give some names of providers you reviewed. I'm not sure what all info is given between ladies but now I'm going to go about things differently. Also sometimes light screening may be done with hobbiest that have been around a while and good track records, but with all the new providers its probably a good time for everyone to make sure they are screening properly.
Happens to me quite a bit in east tx. Some of my UTR regulars will get a text from a # claiming my handle to schedule. What the imposter doesn't realize, is that even though I've never reviewed these ladies, they know my #, so they give me the imposter #, and I set the record straight with these pricks.
Hearing this shit pisses me off and scares the hell out of me. I get quesy when I see an ad for a provider that says best way to contact her is through this offsite email or to text her at this number. How do you truely know it is me trying to reach out to you? Worry about both my reputation and the girl's safety. Don't want to see anyone get hurt.

Glad this jackass didn't do anything bad in your name.