Bye Bye Greyhound

Sometimes, pleasing men pays off. I signed the dotted line and got a brand new 2017 Charger! Wasn't expecting that, I went there for an older one but the price difference made it worth a shot. I'm proud of myself

Now, who wants to pay my sales tax? Lol
Sometimes, pleasing men pays off. I signed the dotted line and got a brand new 2017 Charger! Wasn't expecting that, I went there for an older one but the price difference made it worth a shot. I'm proud of myself

Now, who wants to pay my sales tax? Lol Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Hell yeah!!! Congrats girlfriend!! I am so happy for you!!! I can see ya with a big ol smile on ur face!!!!
Congratulations, Danielle! There are few things as satisfying as knowing you worked hard for something you really want.
Awesome, congratulations Danielle. Sounds like a sweet ride!
Thanks everyone

It's so fun to drive
Congrats!! Isn't it fun when you leave with more than you expected? Do people in front of you slow down thinking you're LE? That happened to me when I had a white Impala back in the early 2000s lol
Awesome, congratulations, Danielle! When do I get to take it for a drive? Haha
I got the opportunity to drive a rental Charger last summer, that's a well done car. Looks good, performs well, and rides smooth. Congrats to you, and good choice!
Congrats!! Isn't it fun when you leave with more than you expected? Do people in front of you slow down thinking you're LE? That happened to me when I had a white Impala back in the early 2000s lol Originally Posted by ScarletteC
Lol no they don't slow down. At least I haven't noticed them slowing down. I only floor it when the roads are clear otherwise I'm driving under the speed limit anyway
I got the opportunity to drive a rental Charger last summer, that's a well done car. Looks good, performs well, and rides smooth. Congrats to you, and good choice! Originally Posted by hogmanjones
Thank you 😊
Awesome, congratulations, Danielle! When do I get to take it for a drive? Haha Originally Posted by JdeHog
Lol next time you book a date we can go for a ride :P
Congrats!! Wahoo! Drive up here, we'll go out and celebrate!
omg i know the feeling i was riding the megabus for the past 8 months and just bought a Chrysler Sebring Convertible and i LOVE it
it feels good to work hard for something and own something of your own
Yes it's a great feeling being able to drive on my own. I've saved more money now instead of depending on the bus and Uber when I travel