Are You A One-Provider-Man? * or * How Many Girls Is Too Many?

Gentlemen, do you prefer a place that only has the one provider or do you not mind if the incall is shared? Do you prefer getting a massage where there are a few people or just the one girl? Do you view a space with two people sharing a massage incall as a studio? How many girls makes a studio?

I'm thinking of renting out the spare room to someone who's well known with a good reputation (I haven't chosen anyone yet) but having the office all to myself again is also appealing. What makes you more comfortable/turns you on more?
I dont mind if ladies share a incall, but I dont like hearing, seeing, or knowing that another guy is present in the same location, if that makes sense.
Shared places are Ok as long as cocks never cross each other. The real hurdle is if the ladies can share without getting on each other's nerves.
Shared places are Ok as long as cocks never cross each other. The real hurdle is if the ladies can share without getting on each other's nerves. Originally Posted by Hercules
I hear you! I got lucky when I found DeeDee. She and I get along so well. We both know everything that needs to be done and it just gets done. In a year and a half of sharing space, we've never had a tense day. Things just worked out. Maybe I'll get that lucky again.

On the other hand, I like working alone too and it eliminates the problem of clients bumping into eachother.
Let me second what hercules and and more color to it.

Its more than "seeing someone else" in a session, its about remaining anonymous. Some of us take our privacy very seriously and seeing someone waiting outside or just hanging out in an apt. can be a deal breaker.

Think about that before getting too cozy about sharing.
wouldn't you know it - stock answers about sword fighting.

saturn raises an issue that can be a concern for some. but, then some of the guys who post here frequent southern comfort, etc. as well as the korean/asian parlors.

as long as people know "Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third..." and can deal w/ and accept that, then you should be good to go.

abbott and costelo's routine....
http://www.baseball-almanac.com/humor4.shtml
Dharma, I know one of the ladies who is discussing this with you and I suggested to her that you would then be able to offer a 4 hand massage.
Maybe two/ three sharing an incall ok by me. I don't really want to see another gent running around in a towel/ bathrobe.

A incall from the Grapes of Wrath startles me a bit, with three generations or so of women running around.

As to anonymity at the amp's, they do a good job of seeing the coast is clear, if you want them to, so you don't run into the boss in the hallway or table shower.
I did screw my college girlfriend in the dorm one night with my roomie asleep (maybe) in the room. That was pretty weird and I didn't do it again.

I have partied (swinger-style) with other people around and that was OK.

I do prefer one-on-one with a Provider unless it's an AMP.
Stay by yourself. It can be pretty awkward.
I have met Cherri Darlings ,friend and associate ,Ruby ..and stayed after my session and chatted with both of them for awhle .......so no I have no problem with another being there .........they get along fabulously .and either or both would be good associates .or partners .....I would love to have a four-handed session with both of them participating ......or you and V-nurse would be fabulous .I am sure ...she is a true treasure ....and I would, love to be your first four handed session comprised of you ,V-nurse ,and ME ......it has always been my fantasy .........T
VNurse and I are sorting out dates so we can do exactly that. I'll go to Ft. Worth and she'll come here, each for a few days. We'll post it.
Oh YEAH!!! I can't WAIT to get to work with you darlin'! We have talked about it for SOOO long! And I PROMISE to try to keep my noise level down if there is another client there.

Best way to avoid it being uncomfortable is to ONLY do 4 handed massages! Wouldn't you think?
My preference is only one provider at Incall location. Don't feel as comfortable when somone else is at the location as well, unless I know the other provider well enough,
Thank you for your input, gentlemen and VNurse, I appreciate all your comments. Decision is made.