ALWAYS USE PROTECTION

Looks like Medevil penis armor. Have a matching Breast plate and helmet to go with it, lol.
Looks like Medevil penis armor. Have a matching Breast plate and helmet to go with it, lol. Originally Posted by acp5762
actually, its not medieval. chain mail armor was in use even before that period.

making chain mail armor is easy, but it is alot of work hooking all those rings together.
That gives a new meaning to hard
He should have manscaped putting that on. Damn, its going to hurt like hell when he pulls that thing off.
He should have manscaped putting that on. Damn, its going to hurt like hell when he pulls that thing off. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Sounds like you speak from experience.
Sounds like you speak from experience. Originally Posted by RickForFun
LOL. Not from that thing! Just from cheap watch bands pulling my arm hair.
I made a similar looking device out of duct tape once...didn't turn out like I had hoped!
I made a similar looking device out of duct tape once...didn't turn out like I had hoped! Originally Posted by Shadowbeast666
Duct Tape, You must be a "Red Neck" red necks make everything out of duct tape.
I made a similar looking device out of duct tape once...didn't turn out like I had hoped! Originally Posted by Shadowbeast666
what were you doing with duck tape? hmmm.

un-inquiring minds do not want to know!
Sounds like you speak from experience. Originally Posted by RickForFun
naw, its obvious. he's got hair in the chains. the dude needs to shave that area otherwise, he'll get a bad case of the "owies".
A whole other view on wearing a cilice! Hope there aren't any spikes on the inside of that contraption! Big time OWWWIEE, like Dilbert said!