Available Now!

I recently got back on p411. I noticed the AVAILABLE NOW hasn't changed..20 girls available but dam it how many are available right fucking now this second? It appears there should be 2 available nows... Available now and available this very minite!
You should give Gina a good talking to.
are you really in here bitching about another hooker site?
are you really in here bitching about another hooker site? Originally Posted by corona

Yes, everyone on here knows what p411 is. 90% of us are on it.

And 99% of us that are on it know that the available now will waste so much of your time and make you pull your GD hair out... Fuck it fuck the available now!
I'm just venting because I havent blown a load in 5 days. Thats a record for me and I didn't want to waste that huge load on just any hooker. I wanted a top notch girl that I could pound the shit out of so good, she would thank me on my way out. Money didnt matter, there are so many great ones under 300 but I got so desperate I was contacting $350, $400, $500 hr girls. All of them on available now but none of them really available right f****** now. Fortunately the new hot Lexi girl came through for me today!
"appears there should be 2 available nows... Available now and available this very minite!"

Damn bro! You sure are a horny fucker! And I like that about you!!

Now go get it done, and report back!!

Regards,
LnH
46 available now. Must be rent time?