Adult theatre/swingers club

Has anyone ever been to Lidos? Did you participate in any gangbangs? The thought intrigues me.
I have been to Lidos on several occasions, and every time has been a huge disappointment for me.

There were plenty of couples there, both inside and sitting in their cars in the parking lot, but no actions or activities. The only action I have ever seen was a TS giving a guy a bj. I don't know if it's just like that when I go or maybe every waits for me to leave, but I have always left very
disappointed.

That's why I stick to swinger parties that take place outside of clubs and adult theaters. I have never left a party disappointed.
Lots of great swingers clubs around. they have nothing in common with places like Lidos. For one, you sit down in a swingers club without bringing something to cover the seat with.
Lots of great swingers clubs around. they have nothing in common with places like Lidos. For one, you sit down in a swingers club without bringing something to cover the seat with. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I always bring a couple covers with me when I visit swingers clubs, just in case I see someone I would like to have a seat on.
I always bring a couple covers with me when I visit swingers clubs, just in case I see someone I would like to have a seat on. Originally Posted by Kaysunshine
well dear, if you ever see me in the club, know I have a very comfortable face to sit on
;-)
I have been to Lidos on several occasions, and every time has been a huge disappointment for me.

There were plenty of couples there, both inside and sitting in their cars in the parking lot, but no actions or activities. The only action I have ever seen was a TS giving a guy a bj. I don't know if it's just like that when I go or maybe every waits for me to leave, but I have always left very
disappointed.

That's why I stick to swinger parties that take place outside of clubs and adult theaters. I have never left a party disappointed. Originally Posted by Kaysunshine
What a downer! What's even the point!
I have never been to one. But it'd be cool.
I saw the movie "Free Willie" there several years ago.
Lidos is a scary place.
Lido's....equals the JIZZ everywhere. Walls, carpet, seats etc. If you must go, I suggest you wear a hazmet suit.