Drug Tests

So I just helped a few guys with some clean urine. My buddy at a local piss test lab just told me that an "all hands on deck" email was sent out. That means the "random" drug tests are going to start going out.

I'm clean as a whistle, I know the drill, hit me up.
Sorry no one makes me piss in a jar, well except the clinic every 3 months, pretty sure that would defeat the purpose.
SMH what an idiot!
^^ gonna agree.

Sam
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2017, 01:36 PM
Depends where you are. Lots of folks have no option if they want to keep the paycheck.
Yes they do... Just say no!
I mean really... how low has your life descended if you have to go to some wanker stranger to carry home his piss?
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Depends upon the job.

Some of them "no" in the morning means out of a job by the afternoon.
Guess I should have said don't do d**** for you to comprehend.
You were alive when the Reagans were in the White House weren't you?
  • Gamer
  • 07-24-2017, 04:18 PM
Guess I should have said don't do d**** for you to comprehend. Originally Posted by rockerrick
Considering he was replying to your comment on how nobody makes you piss in a jar, I'm not sure how someone just saying no prevents their employer from randomly screening.

Sometimes the choice is piss in a jar or be fired, can you comprehend that?
If you have a job that requires you to take a piss test then you should never do d***s. Why take the risk?
  • Old-T
  • 07-24-2017, 05:10 PM
Guess I should have said don't do d**** for you to comprehend.
You were alive when the Reagans were in the White House weren't you? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Or you could make a less ambiguous post.

Just do it... Nike
Common shit most people know.
Just say no... Guess it's just you that doesn't know that reference.
  • Gamer
  • 07-24-2017, 06:53 PM
If you have a job that requires you to take a piss test then you should never do d***s. Why take the risk? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Cause they're fun and corporate piss tests are a joke?
If'n drinckin' cervesa won't gitya in trubble, anyone y'all kin buy ma piss. Ah drincks alot. Purdy much drunck 24/7. Thet's why Ah talks thus way.
Cause they're fun and corporate piss tests are a joke? Originally Posted by Gamer

You could always work for yourself if that is so important to you, then no test to worry about.