Do you want "nice things"? Picture Threads with less Controversy? Less Negativity?

Try starting the following Threads with the suggested titles. MODs could then be justified om moving pics from ladies that are NOT within the proper age group or HWP category to the corresponding thread as part of "moderation".

Allowing for all ages and with no racial discrimination Male interest should cause threads of interest to rise to the top via view count and participation and ladies will get that extra "advertising" boost they seek at times....

Negativity will either be avoided by those that have no desire to view the threads on ladies or localized to the group that displeases them the most.

If started by a male member it hardly qualifies as a threAD that a specific whore can get based in...

Ass and Tit Pics from 18 to 29 Year Old Height Weight Proportionate Ladies

Ass and Tit Pics from 30 to 39 Year Old Height Weight Proportionate Ladies

Ass and Tit Pics from 40 to 49 Year Old Height Weight Proportionate Ladies

Ass and Tit Pics from 50 year old and older Height Weight Proportionate Ladies

Ass and Tit Pics from 18 to 29 Year Old Ladies that are NOT Height Weight Proportionate

Ass and Tit Pics from 30 to 39 Year Old Ladies that are NOT Height Weight Proportionate

Ass and Tit Pics from 40 to 49 Year Old Ladies that are NOT Height Weight Proportionate

Ass and Tit Pics from 41 to 49 Year Old Ladies that are NOT Height Weight Proportionate

Ass and Tit Pics from 50 year old and older Ladies that are NOT Height Weight Proportionate
Mods...doing extra work???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mods...doing extra work???

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by Wakeup
I'm trying to give people a little hope. Especially since they see you, a mod, with all this time on your hands to pay attention to things here in Austin
I'm trying to give people a little hope. Especially since they see you, a mod, with all this time on your hands to pay attention to things here in Austin Originally Posted by Whispers
I have heard coach paul could use some help in his territory?? We could volunteer wake-up and get him outta here, as he has way too much extra time
I'm trying to give people a little hope. Especially since they see you, a mod, with all this time on your hands to pay attention to things here in Austin Originally Posted by Whispers
I go where I'm needed...not necessarily where I'm wanted...and my time is just about up here...for now...
I go where I'm needed...not necessarily where I'm wanted...and my time is just about up here...for now... Originally Posted by Wakeup
  • tzv13
  • 07-26-2017, 10:55 PM
Look at the current thread views. The "Let's Start an Ass and Outfit" thread has almost 11k views. Compare that to the other threads.

It looks like people are tired of the drama and negativity here. If I wanted that I'd spend more time on Facebook. I don't though; I want to see hot women, talk to friends, and have fun BCD. It is possible to be friends with providers both BCD and Non-BCD.

I usually post the most inane, asinine, and retarded things possible in hopes of breaking up the drama, and hopefully making somebody laugh. Life is way too short.
everyone likes pictures..... not everyone has the same tastes and some are repulsive to others..... bracketing those type of threads would lead to less negativity....

the suggestion was in response to others asking why negativity can't be avoided....

Some suggest that the majority of the negativity comes from a handful of posters.....

Another way to look at that is that a minority of posters tends to draw the majority if the negativity....

It would be interesting to see if isolating that group led to greater overall participation in threads lacking the negativity that group draws to themselves.....
  • tzv13
  • 07-26-2017, 11:24 PM
Totally valid points.