Have Ya'll Seen These Dolls?

https://www.redroomdolls.com/

They Look Pretty Good For Being Dolls.
The TPE Skin One Looks Better Then The Silicon.
OMG...... ITS BRIDE OF SIR PLASTIC MAN ....... But seriously sweetie a little quick math tells me fer the price of a plastic hook, I could see you, Greek included with a tip, about 14.11 times. Hmmm???
OMG...... ITS BRIDE OF SIR PLASTIC MAN ....... But seriously sweetie a little quick math tells me fer the price of a plastic hook, I could see you, Greek included with a tip, about 14.11 times. Hmmm??? Originally Posted by stiffchicken
ya might be better off with the plastic hook. ijs
RENT?
RENT? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Is that a business proposal? We could buy a platoon of plastic hooks an rent em out? Nah, who's gonna clean em?
They need to make one in midget size....
OMG...... ITS BRIDE OF SIR PLASTIC MAN ....... But seriously sweetie a little quick math tells me fer the price of a plastic hook, I could see you, Greek included with a tip, about 14.11 times. Hmmm??? Originally Posted by stiffchicken

They need to make one in midget size.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
lol. no
Good price point and would work for those that have a hard time talking to a real woman.

Looks like the size of the dolls are aimed at smaller "women" though.
I saw a episode on tv about these dolls. They will eventually the robotic and able to have conversations with the owners, it's what the creator is hoping to be able to create.
A lot of people in the world don't have the courage to speak to a real female or pursue a relationship so these dolls would be the next best thing
robotic and able to have conversations Originally Posted by Amber Does
Convo whew. Overnights ?
do they bait and switch?

ge huuugely FAT overtime
can I shower with it?
Good price point and would work for those that have a hard time talking to a real woman.

Looks like the size of the dolls are aimed at smaller "women" though. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I sometimes lack the courage to listen to a real woman. En wouldn't gettin' a talkn' one sorta defeat the chance Ta enjoy the silence?