I'm backkkkkk .... Just graduated and returned to the area ! Tampa Sexiest Caramel Kitten LAYLANI BANX

I'm Laylani (previously Tia Love before I moved to Atlanta to become FULL TIME STUDENT) after 4 yrs away I finally graduated and back in Tampa Bay!

TER REVIEWED AND P411 VERIFIED

I'm an executive-level, multifaceted, and somewhat mischievous companion offering an exclusive brand of personal niche services. I am a Top Notch, highly reviewed Tampa Bay Area Provider. With so many choices available, I believe myself to be a rare find.

I specialize in the softer realms of companionship, what I call a "honeymoon experience", and thus tend to nurture meaningful long-term relationships of mutual adoration rather than those seeking a quick push toward physical gratification. My style of companionship is not for everyone and is best suited for the gentleman who understands that true xxxxx happens not only between the legs, but also between the ears. If you are so inclined, you will find that I love what I do, relish new experiences, and simply adore men! I can't help it! {giggles}

I love to travel, and currently frequent Chicago, Florida (Orlando to Miami), and Manhattan for exclusive affairs. For the truly savvy gentlemen who are connoisseurs of natural beauty, warmth, and substance, your search is over. Should we agree to cross paths, prepare yourself for a luxuriously supreme "honeymoon experience" that will leave tingling imprints upon your imagination. Hope to see you soon!
Welcome! Would you mind sharing some pics?
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy pumpkin-related celebrations.

= = = = =

Always check my signature for calendar information not visible in mobile web version!
Welcome!
Congratulations and Welcome back hon!