Harvey Collection

I am starting a collection of donations for the victims. I am looking for New socks, New Under garments, New T-shirts and any of the collected unused hotel shampoos and conditioners.Diapers, wipes, and formula are among other things Im collecting.

I have some personal friends who's home were destroyed. Luckily they were able to evacuate. However many have not been so fortunate.

I have a big group of friends who are trading off on going down with thier boats to help with the rescue mission. I would like to send them with someone of these things.

Watching the videos one thing I noticed is that even though theu are allowed one bag. There stuff is still getting wet.

Lets make a difference.

I will gladly meet up to collect the said things.

Thank you 💋💋💋💋
  • tzv13
  • 08-31-2017, 09:31 PM
That is so awesome of you.

I bought a pallet of diapers at Costco and delivered them to the Hope Family Thrift Store. They're delivering everything tomorrow.
that was mighty sweet to donate some of your incontinent diapers
  • tzv13
  • 08-31-2017, 09:58 PM
Us old timers gotta look out for one another.
that was mighty sweet to donate some of your incontinent diapers Originally Posted by Zhuǎnshì
how's the donuts treetop
  • tzv13
  • 09-01-2017, 07:31 PM
Our mayor is asking for people to make "Welcome Kits" for the Harvey evacuees. More information on them and where to drop them off are on his website.

http://www.mayoradler.com