Should I Sue Starbucks?

So I'm waiting like everyone else in the drive through line. I'm listening to my fave rap group Migos...I finally pull up to the window and get my customary black coffee with one Splenda. So the white dude hands me my coffee and then says "I'm sorry about the wait big dawg." I was like what? He says ohh I'm sorry. I feel like I should be offended but he could be just a corney ass liberal trying to show he's down or he could be a rascist ass conservative trying to slide in a culture insult on the cool. At any rate I could have a case against Starbucks.
At least he didn't call you "bro." I am sick of hearing that shit in Houston.
Get Jackie Chiles to represent you, dawg.
I would have said shorty with the Splenda... lol
JK
I hate when people do this at a drive thru. Like they see I'm black, and try and switch to some cool mode or some shit. If it's my own folk its cool, but when white folk do it I cringe. Just gimme my damn food lol.
At least he didn't call you "bro." I am sick of hearing that shit in Houston. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
You mean "bruh" ?
Really sorry to hear this episode. Unfortunately you will not have any grounds to sue as it will be classified as a hear say.

However, you should have complained to the manager or you can post a review of that place on the startbucks site. Reason being if there are other complains and proven a systematic issue with this employee or the culture prevaleng, this could potentially be escalated to a class action case ..l will refrain on the clauses at this time...

Really sorry....
SC the fact that Migos is your favorite rap group make you lose credibility...IJS!

. . . you will not have any grounds to sue Originally Posted by CuSoon
I see what you did there.
I would have said shorty with the Splenda... lol
JK Originally Posted by rockerrick

umm the vernacular is shawty and fuck you jk

SC the fact that Migos is your favorite rap group make you lose credibility...IJS! Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
Why though? But I love all that trap shit. All of it. I respect the old school guys but it's 2017 and Trap is where it's at. Migos, Savage, 2 Chainz, Dolph, Future. Yo Gotti , etc I fucks wit em all.
At least he didn't call you "bro." I am sick of hearing that shit in Houston. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle

Bro, Bruh, Brah, Breh all that shit.
I hate when people do this at a drive thru. Like they see I'm black, and try and switch to some cool mode or some shit. If it's my own folk its cool, but when white folk do it I cringe. Just gimme my damn food lol. Originally Posted by Geoffries

^ lol yep.. Just give me my dam food and stop trynna be cool.

Really sorry to hear this episode. Unfortunately you will not have any grounds to sue as it will be classified as a hear say.

However, you should have complained to the manager or you can post a review of that place on the startbucks site. Reason being if there are other complains and proven a systematic issue with this employee or the culture prevaleng, this could potentially be escalated to a class action case ..l will refrain on the clauses at this time...

Really sorry.... Originally Posted by CuSoon
Will see if the son of a bitch does it again...and he sounded corny as FUCK saying it too. Voice shaking and shit.

Really sorry.... Originally Posted by CuSoon
Unless he saved the cup with the label showing his name as "big dawg"

Why though? But I love all that trap shit. All of it. I respect the old school guys but it's 2017 and Trap is where it's at. Migos, Savage, 2 Chainz, Dolph, Future. Yo Gotti , etc I fucks wit em all. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

All of them aside for 2 Chainz are trash...DUMPSTER juice. Not their producers are BANGIN'!
So I'm waiting like everyone else in the drive through line. I'm listening to my fave rap group Migos...I finally pull up to the window and get my customary black coffee with one Splenda. So the white dude hands me my coffee and then says "I'm sorry about the wait big dawg." I was like what? He says ohh I'm sorry. I feel like I should be offended but he could be just a corney ass liberal trying to show he's down or he could be a rascist ass conservative trying to slide in a culture insult on the cool. At any rate I could have a case against Starbucks. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Always trying to find a conspiracy.

How about this being as simple as him trying to find a way for white and black to relate with each other on common ground.

Again, you need to lose the perpetual chip on your shoulder.