Facebook links

What's with the Facebook links? I have seen a few in some back page ads. Is this LE? I'm not clicking on that.

http://albany.backpage.com/WomenSeek...inted/30807597
new BP rule must have a IG, FB, or twitter account linked with ad
sad but get use to it
I guess the "smart" ones are making fake accounts on social media to use and the other ones are actually posting their real life social media accounts. What a cluster fuck.
I was shocked to see many of those ads lead directly to their real world fb accounts. On the bright side, more info for us in our decision making process.
whaaatttttt....i mean a few of their numbers link back to their real world facebooks but a lot of them have boyfriends, husbands, kids...crazy.
whaaatttttt....i mean a few of their numbers link back to their real world facebooks but a lot of them have boyfriends, husbands, kids...crazy. Originally Posted by EGrayupstate
Yeah some of these chicks essentially "out" themselves. I've noticed it more with chicks who are doing it temporarily to get some quick cash together as opposed to those that do it more long term. In this day and age everyone has a smart phone and there's a bunch of free texting apps that give you a free number for texts and calls
Now here's one for ya: if we share a link to a bp ad (for review purposes or otherwise) containing a link to real world fb info, might we be accused of outing?
Now here's one for ya: if we share a link to a bp ad (for review purposes or otherwise) containing a link to real world fb info, might we be accused of outing? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
In that case maybe not since the provider is willfully adding a link to RL info.
Now here's one for ya: if we share a link to a bp ad (for review purposes or otherwise) containing a link to real world fb info, might we be accused of outing? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
As far as I understand "outing" is revealing RW info about hobbyists and or verified providers. BP chicks who aren't members don't have that protection. I think it's more of a moral thing.........
But VP many do use BP
Very good question
In that case maybe not since the provider is willfully adding a link to RL info. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
If the RL info is in the ad it should be fair game.
If someone does the legwork and connects a number to a Facebook page or IG,Twitter, or whatnot.... that would be outing. As would be linking it to a member profile here.

But, If a member does it herself in her ad, that's on her.
Frankly, I would say it's an unhealthy practice to keep trying to link chicks to their RL info. curiousity kills the cat.

PK
It might kill the cat, but at least it gives you a pretty good indication of who else might be there when you show up at her incall..
The complete phrase is "Curiousity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back."
It seems like a lot of the required Facebook and Twitter links are phony or non existent. Girls are required to have a link so they are maybe able to get away with making one up. If so, good for them!