Terror Attack in Las Vegas

Shooter killed, but not before many casualties.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/u...g.html?mcubz=3

"A gunman firing from a Las Vegas hotel rained a rapid-fire barrage on a huge outdoor concert festival on Sunday night, sending thousands of people fleeing until SWAT units found and killed him. More than 50 victims died, and at least 200 others were wounded, officials said."
Watch the Liberal-Nazis-AntiGun/AntiTrump groupies pile on.
Sounds like Stephen Paddock was using a weapon already banned by law -- thus he probably didn't get it over the counter at Pawn Stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLlaF74Kro0&feature
IMO ... the weapons are only important to track down their source as possible co-conspirators or facilitators and to confirm there was only one weapon used in the shootings....and/or all weapons used were recovered.

Considering his location the response to kill him was good, if not excellent, time wise.
IMO ... the weapons are only important to track down their source as possible co-conspirators or facilitators and to confirm there was only one weapon used in the shootings....and/or all weapons used were recovered.

Considering his location the response to kill him was good, if not excellent, time wise. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Clark County Sheriff Joseph Lombardo reported "fire arms" and "rifles" indicating there was more than one weapon found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb6n83r1dmo
Yes, I heard that report this morning early. I did not hear "rifles," but "weapons."

Hopefully, someone will do some advising with respect to one or two Fox "hosts" who upgraded the "automatic rifle" to a "machine gun" in his hysteria and drama queen reaction. As if there isn't enough misnomer already.

Note to WTF: I "defend" the "cops" killing this bastard, irrespective of how they did it.

I'm also glad that not more "cops" died as a result of this act of cowardice... as well as glad that not more civilians died, even though the loss of one is too many, and the wounding of one is too many injured by senseless behavior.
I'm going to Academy at lunch to count how many guns they have left. They had more inventory this weekend than i had seen in years.

Shelves will be empty by the weekend.
He was WHITE and Highly likely a REPUBLICAN is what we know thus far. I'm sure a rabid Trump supporter. You can always tell crazy ass Trump supporters. They're usually racist as fuck with Asian girlfriends such as was the case with this guy. He seems to fit the typical profile of most conservative posters on this site. and you know Trump has to be angry as fuck over the fact that it was a old white male that did this. He cannot blame "Radical Islam" this time.

She's cute.
Trump won't call this a terrorist attack. Just good people on both sides expressing their opinions. Maybe he will finally get off the taking a knee topic.
I'm going to Academy at lunch to count how many guns they have left. They had more inventory this weekend than i had seen in years.

Shelves will be empty by the weekend. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Nah. They lost the world's greatest gun salesman. Since November, gun prices have gone down. GanderMountain went out of business.

I will be buying a bump stock for my AR15 this morning. An early Christmas present to myself.

Yes, I heard that report this morning early. I did not hear "rifles," but "weapons."

Hopefully, someone will do some advising with respect to one or two Fox "hosts" who upgraded the "automatic rifle" to a "machine gun" in his hysteria and drama queen reaction. As if there isn't enough misnomer already.

Note to WTF: I "defend" the "cops" killing this bastard, irrespective of how they did it.

I'm also glad that not more "cops" died as a result of this act of cowardice... as well as glad that not more civilians died, even though the loss of one is too many, and the wounding of one is too many injured by senseless behavior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Nobody sweats what WTF says. The only credibility he has are with the people on his payroll. They are tired of laughing behind his back so I guess they are sweating if he understands spanish.

Trump won't call this a terrorist attack. Just good people on both sides expressing their opinions. Maybe he will finally get off the taking a knee topic. Originally Posted by ilikefun
In all likelihood, it won't meet the definition of "terrorism" and will be attributed to the workings of a deranged mind.

I'm also glad that not more "cops" died as a result of this act of cowardice... as well as glad that not more civilians died, even though the loss of one is too many, and the wounding of one is too many injured by senseless behavior. Originally Posted by LexusLover
FOX's Stuart Varney just reported "ten rifles" and hundreds of rounds of ammunition were found.

She's cute. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Here's a less flattering image.

He was WHITE and Highly likely a REPUBLICAN is what we know thus far. I'm sure a rabid Trump supporter. You can always tell crazy ass Trump supporters. They're usually racist as fuck with Asian girlfriends such as was the case with this guy. He seems to fit the typical profile of most conservative posters on this site. and you know Trump has to be angry as fuck over the fact that it was a old white male that did this. He cannot blame "Radical Islam" this time.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
If he were genuinely conservative and Republican, Shit-stained Chapped-ass, he'd have been at the Country Western concert, you dithering dip-shit.

BTW, it appears Antifa is already claiming credit, Shit-stained Chapped-ass.

@ĹL the audio includes the sounds of automatic fire
The local Nazis here will blame it on country music. Three days of it drove him over the edge.
  • WTF
  • 10-02-2017, 08:13 AM
In all likelihood, it won't meet the definition of "terrorism" and will be attributed to the workings of a deranged mind.

If he were Muslim you guys would be all over this as a terrorist attack, sharia law, blah blah blah.

If it were a black guy you would be calling him a thug this thug that, hoodlum, bum, ni****, go back to Africa blah, blah, blah

But since it is one of your people: deranged mind.