Provider: Karen
Phone: 832-7675388
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hawethorne and Montrose
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Shower, weak massage, cbj, and cfs (mish, cg, & doggy)
Session Length: 45
Fee: $.8 tip incl.
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful body with soft round breasts. Two tats one on back and other on pelvic area. Not shaven. Small but
Recommendation: Yes
So, who was the other girl? Did you get her name?
Maylee??? great rack no backside and looked a little older but definitely hot body, actually she looked like she had a tighter bod than karen did. i just wanted to experience the legend.
Maylee??? great rack no backside and looked a little older but definitely hot body, actually she looked like she had a tighter bod than karen did. Originally Posted by choco10
This Maylee sounds interesting. Some additional intel would be appreciated.

i just wanted to experience the legend. Originally Posted by choco10
I'm not sure how Karen can be considered a legend. She is not a consistent performer with her reviews indicating service level that is all over the place (bad, mediocre, with a few good ones).
dead on. she is Very inconsistent. but what do you expect. This is Houston not Bangkok
The website says it's Molly. There's also a new Patty....hmmm...well.....
dead on. she is Very inconsistent. but what do you expect. This is Houston not Bangkok Originally Posted by choco10
Oh, but you are wrong Choco10, portions of Bangkok are here, if you know where to look.
+1 seedy. Just need to know where to look and some of us do.
Yes it's Molly. Review to come!
anyone familiar with the Sunflower Spa on 249 at 45 ??
  • Skipp
  • 05-10-2011, 09:23 PM
Oh, but you are wrong Choco10, portions of Bangkok are here, if you know where to look. Originally Posted by seedman55
Can you give us any hints on where to find some Bangkok in Houston?
Can you give us any hints on where to find some Bangkok in Houston? Originally Posted by Skipp
Don't want to be a dick but, seek and ye shall find.
seedman55 in rare form. Skipp I'll give a little hint, read the reviews.
Sunflower spa on 249 and 45 is okay. Most of the ladies there are average looking. They have Latinas and Asian.
Sunflower spa on 249 and 45 is okay. Most of the ladies there are average looking. They have Latinas and Asian. Originally Posted by SuperHustler
you're talking about a completely different place dude

the review has
Address: Hawethorne and Montrose
as the location... doesnt look like 249 and 45 to me