The best haunted houses in Houston?

Hey listen I know it's still early for Halloween. I was just wondering if you any of you mongers have been to a good haunted houses so far? And if so what's the best one to go to in Houston.
I've never been to one. I should go this year
I-10 Melissa
I want to go
I've also never been to a haunted house. What if someone jumped out to scare me and my natural reaction is I punch them in the face?
A few people have talked to me about Creepy Hollow, but I can't say more until I visit it in a couple of weeks. It will be my first experience in a haunted house too!
I-10 Melissa Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
That's so wrong. Lol
It's been a few years since I've been to one but it was so much fun! This link shall help.

https://www.google.com/amp/abc13.com...houses/343419/
  • R.M.
  • 10-20-2017, 05:24 AM
I-10 Melissa Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Mythos Marie. That's scary as fuck.
The chained and padlocked closet in the back of my brain where I keep my monsters is pretty scary. Sometimes I let them out, even if not Halloween.
Taint helps keep the monsters at bay.
  • Trey
  • 10-21-2017, 02:47 PM
I think i still had teen in my age last time I went. But plan to again this year saw a groupon that looked good.
  • mr666
  • 10-21-2017, 04:40 PM
Creepy hollow. Technically its rosharon, TX but it’s the number 1 rated place.
Has anyone been to Phobia? How is it?
Has anyone been to Phobia? How is it? Originally Posted by mike111
To any interested in Phobia.( www.darke.com )
I went recently and had a good time. It was my first time to a haunted house. There are three separate standing houses: two smaller ones with its own theme and a larger one with three themes. It can be expensive if you are treating a few people. The smaller houses are each 15 per person and the bigger one is 30 per person. You can get a discount by buying tickets in bunches and can see all three for 50 per person. They are only good for one walk-through.

I only saw the smaller two. I went on a Sunday so the lines weren't long. It should be more packed the closer to Halloween. The trip through lasted about ten minutes each. It was fun and done well but I wasn't scared. It was fine because I went mostly for my guest. There was some creepy imagery but most of the scares were done by the actors jumping out or sneaking up on you. The staff was energetic and committed. I didn't see anyone breaking character. Most of their costumes were done well but there were some duds. To move around the house to scare people the actors have to fit in small passageways so most of the monsters were smaller than I was. It was funny. There was a huge bastard running around outside with a chainsaw that was pretty effective though. Make sure to wear shoes you won't mind getting muddy.

There wasn't much there besides the houses. The concessions sold only one style of t shirt and I don't remember what else. There were atms because they only take cash and a taco truck. The food was alright and I didn't get sick. There is a large concrete area under a roof that has a few picnic tables to rest. The major problem I had with this place is the restroom situation. It is port o johns which is understandable but they have no lighting around. You have to go in the dark if you don't have a flashlight. You can imagine how bad they were with people blindly peeing in them. The most anxiety I had was trying to use them without touching or brushing against anything. I pity any woman that has to use them.

I won't come back because it was a long drive to get there. A hour round trip wasnt worth it to me. Outside of that it was a good time. If you dont scare easily bring someone who does and it should be fun.