Ultra lite condoms ?

Read a review recently where the guy received a CBj and was able to shoot twice, its been a while since I have been able to actually shoot with a condom on,so are there some new ultra lite ones on the market now that feel like you don't have one on?if you know of a particular brand, could you share it with us?
Instead of ultra light/thin rubbers, find a hook that will use a female condom. Closest to bareback experience you can have. If your up for a road trip there’s a gal in Albany area that will use these.
Instead of ultra light/thin rubbers, find a hook that will use a female condom. Closest to bareback experience you can have. If your up for a road trip there’s a gal in Albany area that will use these. Originally Posted by Justin Herpantz
Is that like an IUD?
Is that like an IUD? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
No
Is that like an IUD? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Lol no IUD's go in the uterus ... female condoms are only meant to rest under/around our cervix.
I'm going to take a guess that the provider maybe used some lube inside of whatever male condom she using during CBJ.
That adds to the sensation.
I've never found any condom to be particularly heavy so why would one need one that is ultra lite?
(Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Skyn condoms are nice and thin and dont taste horrible. They have become my fav.
Skyn are my choice, very good condom and thin.
My regulars seem to like Bare skin Trojans I haven't had any complaints ...and they come back every week idk if that helps
  • JD468
  • 10-31-2017, 10:05 PM
http://www.condomdepot.com/crown-skinless-skin-condoms/

Best ones I've used. They're really stretchy and durable. I'm on the thicker side and while they're not exactly easy to get on once they're on they don't leave the dreaded red ring around the base. And they're very thin. 54 for $15. Hard to beat that deal.
If you stick to bbfs providers you don't have these problems.
Skyn condoms are nice and thin and dont taste horrible. They have become my fav. Originally Posted by ElleW
Agreed Skyn, I like to bring my own and these are my choice. Thin and durable without the nasty feel and smell of latex.
Skyn condoms are nice and thin and dont taste horrible. They have become my fav. Originally Posted by ElleW
Thanks for that info!! Good to know.
YES,Skyn condoms are one of the best.
How effective are female condoms against stds?