Feelings hurt a bit...?? Need some info gals ?!

Nvm....
Worst threAD ever.
Wish I caught this before the edit.
Worst threAD ever. Originally Posted by bobmidnight
I'm still trying to figure out what nvm means!
NeVerMind
Pictures are horrible, I would rather stare at crime scene or autopsy pictures.
I'm sure your something great to look at hahhahahahahahahha..... Like get a life who tf has so much time to stalk prostitutes and have so many neg thoughts about someone who you have never even met!? ...just because my body/face is not your type doesn't mean u have to be so UGLY with your words!.. Ugly,fat or horrible looking I still make money and your UGLY COMMENT will have people feeling bad and want to white knight and spend more $$$$ ?!?... This horrible looking girl is happy healthy and un bothered :]...
I'm still trying to figure out what nvm means! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
No vag memory???
I'm sure your something great to look at hahhahahahahahahha..... Like get a life who tf has so much time to stalk prostitutes and have so many neg thoughts about someone who you have never even met!? ...just because my body/face is not your type doesn't mean u have to be so UGLY with your words!.. Ugly,fat or horrible looking I still make money and your UGLY COMMENT will have people feeling bad and want to white knight and spend more $$$$ ?!?... This horrible looking girl is happy healthy and un bothered :]... Originally Posted by Lovelilly
You should be thanking me then.

I do agree that there are sadly male lesbians who will feel bad for you and pay money for you to like them, possibly even in part because of what I said. This is a pitiful thing for them but I'm not surprised you would take advantage of the emotionally frail as this is the bread and butter of hooking.
How would it be taking advantage of they want to contact me and spend time and BE NICE LOL... And thanks to the guys who reached out made appointment or have just replied saying how they enjoy my new pics!

Xo
Lilly, best to ignore PWT, keep killing it girl.
I'm sure your something great to look at hahhahahahahahahha..... Like get a life who tf has so much time to stalk prostitutes and have so many neg thoughts about someone who you have never even met!? ...just because my body/face is not your type doesn't mean u have to be so UGLY with your words!.. Ugly,fat or horrible looking I still make money and your UGLY COMMENT will have people feeling bad and want to white knight and spend more $$$$ ?!?... This horrible looking girl is happy healthy and un bothered :]... Originally Posted by Lovelilly
pay that fool no mind darlin.
Awh thank guys! I had a great weekend... Be back next week!! Might have limited availability in Rochester for outcall this week! Fyi
pay that fool no mind darlin. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
You are a perfect victim and are pretty well described by the hook in her post immediately after mine.