Does a tip or gift do anything for the client?

Okay ,
from a providers point of view...when a client brings you a gift, bottle of wine, gift card or leaves a nice tip rate him any kind of perk?

Or does this show the provider she is dealing with a better class of gentleman by him doing something nice?

Or does it really make no difference at all to the provider?

Is it getting too personal bringing a gift or what do you think.. is this a good or bad idea? is it really appreciated?
Personally I find any gift being a present or tip is always apprecaited and I keep the gifts as a reminder of our date...Personally speaking for recurring BFE's I try and do something special for them as well...
I think its an extremely nice gesture and is always appreciated and makes me feel special that they put in extra effort to do something for me'
I get gifts and tips about 3 out of 5 dates and yes I truly appreciate them, but would rather they give cash gifts to charity. I had a meeting with a guy a month ago in Memphis who fell asleep after working 12 hours, so he was a ncns.

I had seen him before so I knew something had to be up. Sure enough he calls me last minute after I was a bit lit, and asks to come over...says he has something for me. That something was $800 for the meeting he flaked on and another 5 for the current one. Gotta love that!

My rates are pretty much set with a tip included, so it's not necessary. I get so many bottles of wine, flowers, gift cards, etc. that cash is not even an issue. Those are the FIRST guys who get an extended date or a discount.
+1

It certainly never hurts to butter up a provider. Gets the date off to a great start.

I think its an extremely nice gesture and is always appreciated and makes me feel special that they put in extra effort to do something for me' Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
HUMMM. . . What shall I bring London!!
I have a nice client who always gives me a very generous tip AND a gift card. We don't meet too often, but once in awhile. Recently he asked me if I would join him for dinner. I agreed to (OTC) because first of all I like the man, I know him a little after several meeting, and he has been so generous with those tips and giftcards. So I have to admit, it does warm my heart a little to be treated like a princess. But no matter how much extra someone gives me, I would never do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. ie. bareback fs, anal, etc.
HUMMM. . . What shall I bring London!! Originally Posted by shorty
More Botox...not frozen yet.
London. . . Your getting close but that's not it. I hear Rabbitt is going to give you a microphone!!LOL
HUMMM. . . What shall I bring London!! Originally Posted by shorty
More of your penis than you did last time, lol. Sorry just couldn't help it.
Your Funny ACP!!
More of your penis than you did last time, lol. Sorry just couldn't help it. Originally Posted by acp5762
OMG!
i agree completely....
I have a nice client who always gives me a very generous tip AND a gift card. We don't meet too often, but once in awhile. Recently he asked me if I would join him for dinner. I agreed to (OTC) because first of all I like the man, I know him a little after several meeting, and he has been so generous with those tips and giftcards. So I have to admit, it does warm my heart a little to be treated like a princess. But no matter how much extra someone gives me, I would never do anything I didn't feel comfortable with. ie. bareback fs, anal, etc. Originally Posted by incognito isis
London. . . Your getting close but that's not it. I hear Rabbitt is going to give you a microphone!!LOL Originally Posted by shorty
even tho it wasn't a high dollar gift, I sure she appeciate the shirt I got her.
A small and thoughtful gift can get you a lot of mileage with a SP. It never hurts and can pay off nicely. It does not have to be big or expensive, but it helps if it shows some thought, effort and uniqueness when choosing a gift.

I have a nice gift that I now bring to all the Indie SP's that I see for the first time and has always been well received.