Providers...Who is the Unfriendliest Client You've Had?

In fairness to the ladies...Who is the most unfriendly client who's hired you? Why?

Would you see them again if they changed their ways? Why or why not?

Give constructive feedback...
Do you really expect the providers on this board to answer that question here when they have their own private forum for sharing this information?

Your intelligence level is quickly dropping to match NBT's

Put me down for the "under 30 days" category.
I don't take sides bro. I said the other day I'd be fair and ask the question in the same forum.

Very witty response keyboard warrior...nothing like being the fourth one in with that comment
I'd say the "unfriendliest" client I've ever seen...

...is the one who hasn't called me yet!!

CALL ME y'all! LOL
I don't take sides bro. I said the other day I'd be fair and ask the question in the same forum. Originally Posted by Platinum Man
I'm not your bro. I wouldn't even associate with someone like you in real life.

Very witty response keyboard warrior...nothing like being the fourth one in with that comment Originally Posted by Platinum Man
That's how bets/wagers work, it isn't limited to one person. Care to put your money where your mouth is?
Bro,

No worries. I pose the topics...If nobody answers that is fine too.
ok

def a mandle

you may be manly looking
This could be a good thread for the ladies to inform some of the clueless guys out there on what not to do and how to be ready for a date.
This could be a good thread for the ladies Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
So a fella spends time wondering about other friendly men whew
I see this thread as another in a long line of childish spiteful situations in which the hooks are not responding because of the identity of the member who started the thread.

Most likely if one of the MLs started it the hooks and the other MLs would be having a field day.

Reflects poorly on the character of these half-humans.