Damn this board is dead who's still around

Just thought I would see who is still around I see a few posting from time to time. I know I did have a good time on this page last year. I have been out of pocket some and haven't been playing. But I am about to start back. Women wise who is still around and are their any good new one's.

I guess I am feeling the waters out lol
Yeah pretty dead last visit but I know it was turkey days and figured most were not serving.

Plan to be back in a few weeks to play and will need info as well.

Other then LilV and the milf I dunno
I knew lil V was still around I have been talking a lil to her some. I thought the Milf was still here. I see Sammy and Jazmine still posting on BP some.
I was just hoping there was some new good ones hanging around. Hell I had 3 or 4 guy that uses to keep me up on the new ones.
It's been really slow lately
Ditto- we need more Intel
Yo J, would you rather have this or trolls attack everyone and everything ??
Lmmfao...Doc you are too Funny ....Remember Trolls get, What Trolls get... .....lol
Lmmfao...Doc you are too Funny ....Remember Trolls get, What Trolls get... .....lol Originally Posted by Jjsunday
I wish they would get banned a lot more than they do. Things are a lot more peaceful around here when they are on vacation. js
Hey, JJ, good to see you!
It's not just this board that's dead, it's the Tallahassee hobby scene. Not much going on.
My name is Nicole and I just relocated to Tallahassee!����
Welcome to Tallahassee Nicole. I am sure you will see some of us very soon.
Welcome to Tallahassee Nicole. I hope you have a great time in town.
I maybe up for visiting.
let us know .......
More GFE, seems like lately a lot more of GPS than GFE,