Street walkers

What are all the street walker spots in Fort Worth Arlington dallas
In the hood parts of Dallas u got Bonnie view between Overton and Fordham. U can make a left on Fordham and go all the way to Illinois. Hit and miss on the Fordham stretch

Morrel between the train tracks and denly. Also on both sides of denly.

Cliff st between 10 and 8th. Been dry lately. And cliff/ 10th to the 35 underpass

Lancaster and Ewing run parralel . Can start on either street from 8th all the way to Colorado. Picked up a Hispanic walker 2 yrs ago on a real world scale she would have been an 8
  • BLM69
  • 12-05-2017, 10:02 PM
Picked up a Hispanic walker 2 yrs ago on a real world scale she would have been an 8 Originally Posted by Nubby8
Those are my favorite finds, the fine little whores craving a good time
West Dallas has some but it been a couple of years for me . Over the on singhleton starting from jerry's to the McDonald's I have seen them walking. I know towards the end of singleton has been cleaned up so I doubt if any action still exsist
Be very careful about West Dallas when they had Dawson jail but also now of course city jail now...upon release guess where they migrate to? Very bad experience with latina sw tears ago aspd.net days...she had her parole card in pocket, another bad almost lost life lliterally to Blood at that hotel end of Ft Worth avenue also story of latino john duct taped and murdered
whores are everywhere... keep your eyes open and don't be afraid to engage... you'd be surprised what you can find in one off scenarios...
Would that be the Avalon or the one on sylvan that got remodeled?