State: Mississippi
Address: near 80 and state st
Shift: Night Shift
Session Length: 3 songs (vip)
Total Paid: 100
Hair Length and Color: straight brown hair past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: short cute girl next door type, about 5'4" and around 120. very pretty face and great ass, not large breasts but still very nice, guessing around 34B
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review - another visit with her and maybe the really good activities will kick in!
Danny's is okay. I visited 2 or 3 weeks ago on a Saturday and it was better then that it had been in for any of the previous half dozen trips or so. The girls were better and had at least a few to were cute. I do still prefer Babe's, though because they generally have better looking girls. It is a little tough right now with both clubs, though, because of the LE issues from several months back. Because of that, the girls basically all have to wear their pasties and keep covered, so there is basically not any true nudity (just more like minimal covering). I know that sucks to have strip clubs that actually don't have nudity but that is where we are in Jackson right now. Extra activities would also be a little difficult to come by too because of the same situation. The Danny's girls will hint about the "champagne room" having extras, though. I wouldn't go that route, though. For those visiting Jackson, these 2 clubs (Danny's and Babe's) are really your only 2 viable choices.
I just moved to Jackson and I'm a white dude. Will I have any problems going to any of the strip clubs in Jackson? I might feel a little uncomfortable going by myself and being the only "snowflake" in the place.
Both Danny's and Babes are White to Mixed clubs

In Tiffany's or Reflections (or whatever used to be Cliente City ) you might feel like the salt grain in the pepper shaker