I LOVE THE COLD WEATHER. ;)

HOW MANY PEOPLE LOVE THIS WEATHER? TO ME ITS THE PERFECT TIME TO CUDDLE UP AND ENJOY NICE COMPANY BY THE FIRE.. OF COURSE WITH A NICE GLASS OF WINE

**** WATS UR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN THIS COLD NIPPLY WEATHER )
Movies at home from Redbox, with my Snuggie. If I was with a friend, well I'd do the same thing. Except he'd be my Snuggie and we'd keep each other warm.

Deja Dubois'
In this weather, wrapped in a blanket, and laying on my pillow. Thinking of a bed warmer next to me.
Just what I need...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05ZQ7WHw8Y"]YouTube- The WTF Blanket (Snuggie Parody)[/ame]
Definately a good time to snuggle up and watch movies.....

W.
Right now I hate this cold weather. I just got finished shooting a photo shoot in a cold garage with a bikini on. BRRRRRRR.
right now, it's 41 in dallas.
right now, it's 25 in kansas city, dropping to 7 degrees tonite and tomorrow nite.

but it's all relative.
keep warm how ever you can.
Right now I hate this cold weather. I just got finished shooting a photo shoot in a cold garage with a bikini on. BRRRRRRR. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Bad for you but good for us. The photos would turn out great!

I love the cold. Putting layers and layers of blankets on. Damn who wants to cuddle?
Fireplace, Irish coffee and some snuggling, nothing wrong with that.... for two weeks. And yes toto, it is currently GD cold in Kansas.

Clicking my ruby sneakers to get back to Dallas, oh hell, its snowing down there.
I dig the coldweather when i am smart enough to have stocked up on firewood. I love cold weather and a fireplace crackling.

Right now i'm just freezing my balls off wrapped in a blanket on the couch.
**** WATS UR FAVORITE THING TO DO IN THIS COLD NIPPLY WEATHER ) Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
To wish for warmer weather...
This lil'ol Texas boy ain't built fer cold weather lik this.

I could sure use some of that global warming right about now. Or a hot babe like Brooke as my blankie.
-
right now, it's 41 in dallas.
right now, it's 25 in kansas city, dropping to 7 degrees tonite and tomorrow nite.

but it's all relative.
keep warm how ever you can. Originally Posted by pmdelites
That's why I don't live in Kansas. When I was a kid my Dad got a job teaching at KU. It only took one winther of "horizontally falling snow" to convince my Mom that we were going back to Texas. (Yeah, my Mom was the alpha male in the house. LOL!)
I'm from Florida.....I don't know how people live like this. I actually have to put lotion all over my body....everyday!

Of course I use a MANLY product.....

Everything in my house shocks the hell out of me when it gets below 30.
one of my recent sessions was at my house with a warm fire sipping drinks i had made at the wet bar (her fav). it was so nice we ended up on the floor in front of the fireplace. at one point all i could hear was the crackling fire and her panty breaths as i was doing a little dining. oh yeah, winter not so bad at times if you use it to your advantage. oh that was good. might have to do that again....
one of my recent sessions was at my house with a warm fire sipping drinks i had made at the wet bar (her fav). it was so nice we ended up on the floor in front of the fireplace. at one point all i could hear was the crackling fire and her panty breaths as i was doing a little dining. oh yeah, winter not so bad at times if you use it to your advantage. oh that was good. might have to do that again.... Originally Posted by flexywun
just as long as you have a fireplace screen so that burning embers dont burn your bum or hers.
i had a amazing experience with a lovely man tonight by the fireside!!! omg .. one word amazing lol amazing review coming soon lol