What should I do when a P411 pulls a no-call/no-show?

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but since I didn't hear from him at all today explaining his nc/ns last night, I'm wondering if I'd put that here, or talk to Gina, or do providerbuzz (which I still have to join.)

Ideas?
Naomi4u's Avatar
I don't get it. So because a guy is a p411 member he gets a pass almost? I think you should treat him just like you would any other client.
Send one PM/email to him asking for an explanation. Give him 24 hrs to respond and explain. If you haven't heard from him then let Gina know and sound your alarms in whatever other places.
Same rule of thumb the guys should be following when the lady NCNS's.
I don't get it. So because a guy is a p411 member he gets a pass almost? I think you should treat him just like you would any other client. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I don't get why you say he would be getting a pass. A P411 Client should be held to a higher professional standard, just as a P411 Provider should be. There is a certain level of professionalism expected from P411 members. Thats why you give 24 hrs for the NCNS'er to respond, either party.
Eccie Addict's Avatar
Chica she didn't say he should get a pass just because he's a p411 client. She said she didn't understand why Beth is treating him different just because he's a p411 member.



Beth my advice is to do to him exactly as you would want someone to do to you if you happened to NCNS a client. There's no right or wrong answer here. I'll also say that now that you've posted it here that Gina already knows about it now since she monitors this site in regards to things associated with her site.....

I am sure she'll give her opinion as well



EDIT: Chica disregard what I said up there. I see what you were saying now.
Naomi4u's Avatar
I don't get why you say he would be getting a pass. A P411 Client should be held to a higher professional standard, just as a P411 Provider should be. There is a certain level of professionalism expected from P411 members. Thats why you give 24 hrs for the NCNS'er to respond, either party. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You must be kidding me, Chica. I treated all my clients the same. P411, Datecheck and TER. They were all treated the same. Maybe it's because most providers here use TER and not P411. The thing here is to treat TER whitelist members like gold but I didn't. Everyone got the same treatment with me. So I guess it's a individual thing.

What you said here is news to me. Members of any of the sites I just listed were treated better than guys with no references/screening site membership.
Naomi4u's Avatar
Chica she didn't say he should get a pass just because he's a p411 client. She said she didn't understand why Beth is treating him different just because he's a p411 member.
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly!
You must be kidding me, Chica. I treated all my clients the same. P411, Datecheck and TER. They were all treated the same. Maybe it's because most providers here use TER and not P411. The thing here is to treat TER whitelist members like gold but I didn't. Everyone got the same treatment with me. So I guess it's a individual thing.

What you said here is news to me. Members of any of the sites I just listed were treated better than guys with no references/screening site membership. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
And I am a member of every one of those sites you mentioned as well. You are trying to tell me that TER is better than P411 or even DC? Really? They are two completely different things, TER at its core is a simple review/advertising/discussion (kinda) site. P411 and DC are screening sites. There are no reviews on P411 that I am aware of. FWIW, I would maintain that TER whitelist is a much less reliable measure of a client than a P411 OK.

Further, you don't believe that you should expect a higher level of professionalism from a P411 client than one that, out of the blue, responds to a BP ad? I promise you that the guys do have higher expectations from a P411 Provider. It get commented on often back in the reviews.
I'll give him until tomorrow. I am slightly worried that something might have happened to him, since I know he hasn't opened my last couple of emails (one with my phone number from last night, and one this morning asking what happened.)

I do personally hold P411 gents up to a higher standard. That may be wrong for some, but I deal mainly with P411 so that I don't have to deal with no-call/no-shows, or guys with screening info that's a little iffy. It doesn't mean I'm going to go crazy ape-shit on him should he show up because I know stuff happens, but I do want to hear back from him either way.

Besides, looking on the bright-side, I got my nails done for that appointment (which will serve me for all my other appointments this week), and I started fooling around with video content since I was all dolled up and had time on my hands.
incognito isis's Avatar
Ya know I was wondering the same thing. On the p411 website it states they want to be contacted if you've had any problem clients. I suggest you contact Gina, because if this dude racks up enough complaints he will be banned from p411. They really don't want crap clients over there.
Melissa Nash's Avatar
be sure if to pay attention if this person sends an "ok" request (verifying he saw you) thru P411. Do not click on that "yes I have met this member" until you have actually met.
Naomi4u's Avatar
That may be wrong for some, but I deal mainly with P411 so that I don't have to deal with no-call/no-shows, or guys with screening info that's a little iffy. Originally Posted by SugarBeth
If this makes you feel safe then that is AWESOME! I'll tell you now that in my two years of providing, I NEVER had a NCNS and I can count how many times I've used P411 on one hand. I'll tell you now If that's your policy, you're losing a lot of clients. TER whitelist members and DateCheck is also highly regarded in this part of the country. If you're not a touring provider then your stance on P411 makes a lot of sense.
Chevalier's Avatar
It's not so much that the ladies would or should treat clients differently, or hold them to a different standard, if they're also P411 members. It's just one more place that they should report problems, in addition to TER or ECCIE (or both), ProviderBuzz, etc., depending on the nature of the problem. The ladies should expect the same standard of behavior from any client. Something that the lady considers unacceptable from a P411 member is also unacceptable from non-P411 clients.

Gina, however, does expect a higher level of professionalism or standard of behavior to be/remain a member of her site. Conduct, whether a single instance or a pattern of behavior, that won't get a client kicked off of ECCIE or TER or other boards may get him kicked off of P411. At least, if it's reported and if Gina is convinced of the validity of the allegation(s).

My understanding, anyway.
Chica's advise is good. If you receive no word from him by morning, contact Gina and just explain the situation.
If this makes you feel safe then that is AWESOME! I'll tell you now that in my two years of providing, I NEVER had a NCNS and I can count how many times I've used P411 on one hand. I'll tell you now If that's your policy, you're losing a lot of clients. TER whitelist members and DateCheck is also highly regarded in this part of the country. If you're not a touring provider then your stance on P411 makes a lot of sense. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Oh, I've joined TER but I just haven't put a lot of time into it I am currently touring. Datecheck makes me feel a little iffy, and I need to check R2K. But yes, I need to put some time into figuring out the program of TER and attracting clients. I have a profile but I haven't figured out all the wonderful things they have for provider profiles (or, I assume they have wonderful things for us )

Honestly I'm more worried about him than anything else, even though I know in all likelihood he was just a nc/ns.