Review: (Brazil) A little Brown sugar for the sailing Monger Turned out to be more than a little, VALENTINA, W/Pix from her site

Date: 1/22/18
Name: VALENTINA
Contact Info: Agency RioseXsite 21 99702 5054
URL / Website: http://www.riosexsite.com/acompanhan...entinaCoppetto
General Area: My Yacht in RIO, yes BRAZIL!
Activities: body worship, dick worship x many, BBBJ x 2, BBBJTCIMNQBS x 2, MISH, K9, Prone bone, CF, ACG, more dick worship
Session Length: 4 hours
Fee: 400 Euros +Tip
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful long wavey brown down to her ass
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: A beautiful exotic mulatto girl, 1st for me in over 20 months but I wonder why I was waiting. Her pix make her look larger than she is, 5'4" and 110#, beautiful figure, clear skin fantastic DSLs, waxed kitty , great tits and ass. Alight skinned beauty, young and enthusiastic about sex.
Recommendation: Yes
I need a cigarette after reading your reviews!
Looking forward to reviews during Carnival!
Nice job!

That makes two Valentinas getting fucked !

You have the high class low volume one and I have the high volume ' fuck 15+ Nazis a day one"

Your's speaks English, mine speaks Hungarian and the only English she knows is ' blowjob' ' cum' and ' Thank you'
Nice job!

That makes two Valentinas getting fucked !

You have the high class low volume one and I have the high volume ' fuck 15+ Nazis a day one"

Your's speaks English, mine speaks Hungarian and the only English she knows is ' blowjob' ' cum' and ' Thank you' Originally Posted by KosherCowboy
That's all she needs and that's just about what V knew as well though she was trying to speak more English

O and you'd best be careful with that word while you are in Germany---You KNOW which One
I need a cigarette after reading your reviews!
Looking forward to reviews during Carnival! Originally Posted by knottybuoy
Well I don't do well in big crowds but have a Hotel room with a large balcony on the 3rd floor reserved for Feb 10th and I understand that the spectacle is really something. I have two girls lined up to join me that day/evening but a flighty as these girls are who knows if they will show.
http://www.riosexsite.com/files/foto...043_10_ftp.jpg

https://www.barralove.net/files/foto...626_10_ftp.jpg

JR will be very disappointed if neither one shows up. If they Both show I may miss the show! You Know the show on the Street!LMAO
O and you'd best be careful with that word while you are in Germany---You KNOW which One Originally Posted by loveitdou
I think you were right and the Frankfurt Airport security folks were on ECCIE last week and didn't like what I had to say. I was pulled out for a random security check and tested positive for explosives and about 15 seconds later 5 fully armed German police showed up. No strip search but I got the ' Explain to us what you were doing in Germany', ' what did you and you're friends do' etc. They made me turn on my computer and took it to a special room without me. 20 minutes later they let me go saying one of my medications had chemicals in it that cross with their explosives test...

I also got food poisoning and had the worst flight home ever in my life but I blame that on the Turks. Some whore I fucked at Sharks probably gave her pimp/loverboy 1/2 of the 100E because they 'love them' that I paid his girl to suck on my cock and let me pound her pussy for the 40,000th time in her fucking career ( if not more, that is being very conservative for a Palace/Oase/Sharks whore of 18 years, a darn good one albeit) than served me a poisoned Doner for 7E.

I hope Brazil is treating you well still. Four more weeks and I return to heaven.
Sorry glad you got home without more problems-or at least I assume you did. I mean such a dangerous guy like yourself! LMAO sorry but that's funny, someone should'a told you that they have no sense of humor about THAT Word.
Traveling back to Rio for Carnaval next month, will have to check her out.
I have been meaning to tell you than in Brazil it is not called an "ass" it is called a “bunda”