Raids in strip clubs

I have exyensive experience dealing with strip clubs. Extensive. A raid isn't like a prostitute sting. They come in ski masked out, the music goes off and lights come on. As long as you sit tight and act like you have sense absolutely nothing will happen to you. Period. The only bad thing is it kills the vibe and all the girls leave. They come to arrest the offending girls and maybe a manager. Period. Never fails guys get all nervous during raids for no foooking reason.Toodles...
Just don't get caught in VIP......
Just don't get caught foooking in VIP...... Originally Posted by kerwil62
FTFY
Muthafuckas still waiting on their food...
Now that pisses me off. Food does not come or its cold due to the kitchen help leaving thru the backdoor.
I have exyensive experience dealing with strip clubs. Extensive. A raid isn't like a prostitute sting. They come in ski masked out, the music goes off and lights come on. As long as you sit tight and act like you have sense absolutely nothing will happen to you. Period. The only bad thing is it kills the vibe and all the girls leave. They come to arrest the offending girls and maybe a manager. Period. Never fails guys get all nervous during raids for no foooking reason.Toodles... Originally Posted by shinepro

Its usually the nerds and geeks..I'm sure if you're an illegal just chillin having a cold breswski you think ICE is coming for your ass...I can see dudes melting down and shittin their pants.
I swear officer I have know idea how my dick got in this strippers throat.
Like literally I used to go by the old diamonds on ost. Cat had an AK by the door. I said og. We good? He said yeah shine, this for them jackers. Had a blast. Ski mask boys run up in there guns drawn. I had an old school henny and alize on my table with my crew. We drop to the flo. I'm watching my thug passion. Once they checked for weapons I said to the cop sir, can I drink this. Son, we busy. Do you. Shidd. My drinks are always right where I go, so i suck on that thug and chat with my people. No problems. Sit and chill. Sip your drink and everything is everything. I had my Johnson out and getting a nasty bbbj from a chick at Chicas locas. Ski mask boys bust in the the back area to the left of the bar and she ran like roaches do when the light come on. Johnson in hand and I'm not hurting him to save myself. didn't get Johnson in on time. Ski mask dude hovers and says sir what's up. Dude you got me. Please let me make it. You have any warrants? No sir. OK. Sit tight and zip up. You'll going to listen to shine.
^^^
Albanian, Hungarian, or Yugoslavian AK?
I wager shine is a high school drop out if his grammar or lack thereof is anything to go by...
Shinepro sounds like a dumbed down satin to me........
.... anyone ever notice he always bummin drinks from other people ? Sir Tag-A-Long is his foooking "street name"
Seriously guys and one girl. I'm not here to exercise my wit. I'll be the first person to say I don't have as much money as the people I hang with. I'm good. These are my close friends with history and they got money so yeah they buy drinks. All that matters here is I'm a cool cat who is going to pay his fare here. No issues. I'm not trying to have a pissing contest. Guy has way more money than me boo hoo. I don't give a fuck. Can I pay the fare and be a gentleman. Simple. Guys want to brag about being the richest trick. Foooking no cool points there. A very rich lawyer died. Went to the strip club everyday. Spent probably a mil in 3 years. When he died I was the only one out of the people he knew from hanging out at the strip club at his funeral. So you'll can miss me with all you'll bullshit. Try to help and here we are.
  • pxmcc
  • 01-31-2018, 12:32 AM
shine you funny as fook. keep spinnin yo tracks and fook the haters..
i for one am entertained. is that not why we're here? "Are you not entertained?"
As long as you sit tight and act like you have sense absolutely nothing will happen to you. Originally Posted by shinepro
People carrying or doing illegal things rarely act like they have sense in a police raid.

When he died I was the only one out of the people he knew from hanging out at the strip club at his funeral. Originally Posted by shinepro
So were you able to get any money out of any of his friends or relatives?