Ladies & Gentlemen - Meet The 840HP “Bandit Edition” Trans Am

Original HP 180 hp ...... Bandit Edition 840 hp to the Crank

yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

https://youtu.be/H2_FPuHbEtE"> https://youtu.be/H2_FPuHbEtE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

The New 840-Horsepower "Trans Am" Is Insane Fun -- THE/DRIVE

https://youtu.be/8G18hMtpPNA"> https://youtu.be/8G18hMtpPNA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

This is what happens when you turn a Camaro Iinto a 650 Horsepower Trans Am

https://youtu.be/KE9zbggafBg"> https://youtu.be/KE9zbggafBg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Most of the ladies & gentlemen here on the board don't & wont know what I am talking about cause they were not even born yet or they were still shitting yellow when I was first started street racing behind Miller Brewery on South I-35. The men that were known as the real racers brought their cars out with dually trucks & enclosed trailers so nobody could see what their going to be racing against. Most of us would start at $ 500.00 per run, raise it to $ 1000.00 a run, and when the stakes were at a all time high we were racing title for title. Texas blue title my car up against Texas blue title for your car. You got any balls Mister ? Show them too me.. You want to talk smack to these guys, get them upset, it kills their reaction time, they can not perform either. It's all about your reaction time, You jump early and you could red light or and or loose precious seconds, it is about timing.

I'm going to smoke you tonight and I've brought a empty truck & trailer with me and after I smoke you in the 1/4 mile I'm going roll you're bucket of bolts up on this empty trailer and you're going wave bye bye to you're bucket of bolts and it's going home with me Mister. Get ready cause we ain't playing no games here Biatch. Those were the days behind Miller Brewery ladies & gentlemen.

When the Fort Worth Police rolled up they blocked both ends of the street. as a rule we had lookout people with CB radios looking for the PIGS, they spot the Pigs and they radio us & we try to get everything rolled up before they arrive & block us in. PIGS get on their bullhorn & said everybody line up on one side of the street. If you car was on or inside your trailer they couldn't write you any tickets, it didn't matter if the engine was hot or cold. If your car is on the street the ticket could be a costly pink slip, open headers, drag racing, slicks, just to mention a few high dollar pink slips. Attorney James Mallory was everybody's best friend.

THE RULES HAVE NOT CHANGED IN THE LAST 40-50 YEARS.
Tarrant County is a hotbed for street racing. 820 bridge over Lake Worth is one of the biggest drag strips in Tarrant County alone and the action starts about 11:00 pm Friday night. To hell with going to Texas Motorplex in Ennis or even Texas Motor Speedway where drag racing is legal. Are you a Outlaw ? The Outlaws rule here.

In Frisco off of the SRT Tollway is the hotbed in North Dallas/Collin County. The kids up there, carrying pockets full of cash, they're 16, 17, 18 yrs old & roll up in 2018 750 hp Carroll Shelby 500 Super Snakes, supped up Dodge Vipers, Dodge Hellcat Chargers, SVT SHELBY 500, ROUSH 729 Mustang with 729 hp, and Richard Rawlins owner of GasMonkeyGarage is building a 2018 Mustang GT HP Car and we told Richard to keep it in his garage unless he wanted to run us Title for Title cause I guaranteed him our car would Smoke his & I'd double the stakes to prove it to him. Richard still has that question mark expression on his face..

1 month ago today I was at Stuart Hose east of downtown Fort Worth on Riverside Dr. buying steel braided hoses for one a street racers with deep pockets. I have 3-4 days a month to mess with this cause my regular job has ne traveling all over the US. This is my entertainment and Hobbying with the ladies here on Eccie. Yes I live a dull & boring life. It pays the bills. Life goes on. The gentleman standing beside me drops all of his stuff by accident, he's an older gentleman, I am old as dirt and this man has me beat by 5-7 years & out of kindness I offered to help him pick up the items he dropped. This man is a engine builder for Hendrick Motor Sports, he's is fixing to retire & is at TMS messing around in a Hendrick Garage. He is buying braided hoses & misc parts for a project. To make conservation I asked him what he was buying his braided hoses for and he said his new project, 2018 CHEVROLET CAMARO ZL1.

He spent $ 71,295.00 for & plans to completely revamp the suspension & undercarriage & spend another $40K - $50K. I thought to myself some people have more money than they have brains. I can't imagine spending $40-50K on suspension but remember this man works for Hendrick Motor Sports, he's intelligent, knows what he's doing. During conversation he tells me his hobby is street racing & his employer doesn't agree with it & he lives in the Hurst Euless Bedford area. I said hey it's only money, you cant take it with you when you die so spend it on something worth while and have fun with it. I ask if he is the guy on the Street Forum Board who's been rat racing a Shelby 1000 in & around the 820 I-20 corridor 2-3 times a week. There is a lot of talk about these two guys rat racing in this area at a particular time in the early AM hours. He introduces himself & said yeah you busted me... Lol.. I introduced myself & said I need to buy you a soda or coffee and wanted to pick his brain & ask him a few questions. He agreed and we made a plan.

As I said his project is a 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE & the specs for this 2018 Muscle Car are below. He is going to spend another $40K to completely redo the suspension & under carriage. This is a Muscle Car of 2018, wish I had it back in day. I cant tell ya exact day, then I be spilling the beans. Ladies lie about their age, yeah.... I am athletic, trim, fit, 80 yrs old & I got 8.5" rock hard Jimmy Dean. And I'm not telling my secrets but a cock ring is an added feature I use regularly and it works for me. Ladies PM me anytime, only available 3 -4 days a month. LOL... (Not an ad for services)

https://www.caranddriver.com/chevrolet/camaro-zl1
Somebody give me the Cliff Notes version of this when you can...I am going to take an old man nap now after trying to read it...Seems like it should be moved to the Sandbox but I truly read very little of it.

zzzz zzzz
Why would anyone care about a camaro?
When did Camaros want to be called Trans Ams?

Sucks to be you Mr 8.5” Rock Hardness to still be working at 80, maybe you should have invested that income over the years differently?

(yes, I decided to finish reading his NOVEL...definitely needs to be moved to Sandbox)
Moved this shit to the Sandbox.
I remember being in High School in the 70's and the cool guys in school who get all the girls were the ones driving a Firebird, a Trans Am, a Camaro and a Charger.
Glory days...and learning to "drive" in a 67...427 Malibu in w ft worth. Long before 820 a giggle
When did Camaros want to be called Trans Ams?

Sucks to be you Mr 8.5” Rock Hardness to still be working at 80, maybe you should have invested that income over the years differently?

(yes, I decided to finish reading his NOVEL...definitely needs to be moved to Sandbox) Originally Posted by ManSlut
Same car, different branding.