Who's watching Altered Carbon?

Please tell me some of you have watched this or are watching this!

I'm afraid to say much about what it is without giving away any spoilers.

Stacks
Sleeves
Living for hundreds of years
Murder
Love
Boobs
Full nudity
AI with a Hotel
VR
Did I say boobs?

Each episode just pulls your further and further in. It is put together so well. There's 10 episodes and they are about 45 minutes each.

Just curious if I'm the only one that got sucked into this amazing show. Or if there's other nerds getting their jolly's off this too.
I am 3 episodes in, loving it so far. There is a lot of great sci fi happening right now. Electric Dreams is another one I enjoyed.
Don't forget Ortega does full frontal nudity and shows a nice trimmed bush.

It's a great show like The Expanse is.

Another good show is Bron/Broen (The Bridge), the original Swedish/Danish version, Season 4 (final season) is on right now.

Also BBC UK Requiem, 6 episodes, great horror supernatural thriller. That's also on right now.

Look for them on RLSBB.RU or RARBG.TO
Sounds entertaining ... what's it on? Netflix, hulu, amazon? Sorry I'm a dumbass
NetFlix.
Finishing up Black Mirror first before I start watching this
I have heard good things about it
That Black Mirror Star Trek episode was fantastic.

I wish they would make a series or a limited mini-series out of it.

Also Mosaic and Big Little Lies were great too.

Intelligent shows.

Not that reality TV crap that dumb people watch and worshio like Unreal Sluttywives and the Hookerdarshians!
CG, I will be looking those up. I do use those sites for several shows.

And I watched the trailer for electric dreams. I always forget I have amazon prime to watch. I will be watching that.

There is also another BBC show that you might have missed. It's several individual shows put together that are similar to the way Black Mirror episodes are shown, but there's not future tech. It is called Inside No. 9 and is on Hulu. I have a favorite episode. It stands apart from the rest on how touching it is at the end and it is in season two. It is really surprising what a series can throw at you and make you feel and connect with on a personal level sometimes.

There was a interesting little show I found on Prime, not sci-fi or anything but it starred Christina Ricci and it is called Z: The beginning of everything. Just an interesting story about a young woman finding her freedom back in the Jazz age. But that doesn't really relate to this. Just a random show I found on Prime one day when I was bored with netflix and hulu during college break.
Mosaic is great but after you finish watching it, you need to go download the Mosaic APP and watch it on the phone and it's interactive.

There is more information and content on the APP than in the actual broadcast show.
Altered Carbon is on the growing list of shows that I never seem to have time to watch. Has anyone watched The Cloverfield Paradox? I can’t tell much from the trailer.
Altered Carbon is on the growing list of shows that I never seem to have time to watch. Has anyone watched The Cloverfield Paradox? I can’t tell much from the trailer. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
Make time for Altered, binged it day one. Starts strong, ends alright, good visuals
Clover is worth a watch but not priority, typical "man" meddles with space/time and oops we messed up.
Not listed in you response but Black Mirror trumps all, though maybe skip S1E1 and come back later.
I like ‘the colony’.

Also the first few seasons of black mirror was great. The last four episodes were bad.

Didn’t like cloverfield paradox. Not well made imo. Watched like they just threw it together to say they made a movie.
I'm working on punisher at the moment, i may put altered carbon on next. I really liked Mindhunters, that was my last binge. It's based on the fbi serial killer profilers.

Btw, cloverfied was ok, nothing special.
I really liked it. It's good to see a sci-fi show that tries to actually think through all the implications of its main gimmick and keep things consistent. It felt to me a bit like Dollhouse in a lot of ways, and not just for Dichen Lachman (though I do wish Enver Gjokaj shows up in later seasons, the man's an excellent mimic and would be perfect for this type of setting), mixed with Westworld and a Blade Runner aesthetic.

Electric Dreams was kind of hit or miss for me, but then, Philip K. Dick adaptations have a history of being hit or miss. They at least got some of the underlying themes and sense of uncertainty in the world, reality, self, and identity. The execution felt lacking on several episodes, though. The 2nd episode, Impossible Planet, for example, felt like they were really trying, but would've benefited from a longer run time or faster pacing to push things farther.

I'll have to check out Inside No. 9, sounds interesting.
Just started it tonight LOVE IT!