Now, Senator Warner was talking to the Russians and Steele!

The pencil neck Schiff got punjed but Warner was all in:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...teele.amp.html

Time to shut this shit down. What a joke
First, that slimy Piece of Schiff gets exposed as the rat-faced weasel he is and now the smug, arrogant Warner reveals he's just as greasy....lol., whatta shock...and the Dimms (well, Hillary amongst a few choice members in this forum) refer to us as Deplorable(s)...it is to laugh. All pillow biters...each and every one.

Speaking of *Pillow-Biters...once again....this story is being swept under the rug by the ruling forces @ CNN while continuously rolling clips of an upcoming episode of Omarosa on Celebrity Big Brother dishing on Trump...as if that's newsworthy. What's next for her....a role in the next production of Shakespeare In The Park New York-Style?

*Permission to insert StandInShit, if you choose
he was just trying to understand the Hillary dossier
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 09:59 AM

This too will come to Trump and his supporters....

This too will come to Trump and his supporters.... Originally Posted by WTF
is that anything like the false accusations of treason made against trump et al?

like schiff saying, in close resemblance of McCarthy waving a piece of paper proclaiming "I hold in my hands the evidence", "evidence of Russian collusion is damning"
  • WTF
  • 02-09-2018, 10:20 AM
is that anything like the false accusations of treason made against trump et al?

" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Why is Trump continually sucking Putin's dick?

Aren't you at least curious why that is?

You Johnny Cochran's are putting the police on trial to cover up your clients misdeeds.

It is treasonous of Trump to put his business interests above this countries ? I think so. That is why Hillary Clinton is not President.

Trump is same song, second verse in this regard.

And the cocksucker is running up huge debt in good times! Think of what that cocksucker will do in bad.

You Johnny Cochran's are putting the police on trial to cover up your clients misdeeds.

It is treasonous of Trump to put his business interests above this countries ? I think so. That is why Hillary Clinton is not President.

And the cocksucker is running up huge debt in good times! Think of what that cocksucker will do in bad.
Originally Posted by WTF
if you had any points that were even close to reality, I could respond
if you had any points that were even close to reality, I could respond Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What was not reality? Or do you just not have an answer?

Just asking
The pencil neck Schiff got punjed but Warner was all in:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...teele.amp.html

Time to shut this shit down. What a joke Originally Posted by bambino
You do understand, Bam, that it's ok if THEY DO!

(According to "THEM"!) You know: "Privilege has its benefits!" Like HYPOCRISY.

Originally Posted by WTF
The only business interest Trump has with Russia is getting our Uranium back.

Jim
[QUOTE=Mr MojoRisin;1060483605]The only business interest Trump has with Russia is getting our Uranium back.

Come on Jim. Youre smarter than that. Arent you? That has been kicked from one end to the other with a Big Nothing Burger at the end of the day.

Watch something besides Fox News, ok?
Come on Jim. Youre smarter than that. Arent you? That has been kicked from one end to the other with a Big Nothing Burger at the end of the day.

Watch something besides Fox News, ok? Originally Posted by themystic

What a fucking useless DNC lapdog you are, missed dick!

Every trumped-up GOP "scandal" is treason and grounds for impeachment!

Every dim-retard scandal is a "nothing-burger"!

You only blurt out the truth when you think you're off camera...

Watch something besides Fox News, ok? Originally Posted by themystic
How do you know it's being reported on Fox?

THE FACT that the Anti-Trump/Pro-HillariousNoMore media DOESN'T REPORT IT ... PROVES there is something nefarious to hide.

Selling the Russians 25% of the U.S. uranium deposits is a "NOTHING BURGER"?

Glad you helped "us" define "NOTHING BURGER"!

That investigation just started getting warmed up. The undercover agent just testified.
[QUOTE=themystic;1060483635]
The only business interest Trump has with Russia is getting our Uranium back.

Watch something besides Fox News, ok? Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I think the Russian Collusion story has been kicked around from one end of the block to the other and we still can't find the beef. I think we need to get back to the business of Government instead worrying about who colluded, who didn't, who did this, who said that. I didn't vote so these clowns can play patty cake with one another. It's getting ridiculous and its not worth taking serious anymore.

Jim
is that anything like the false accusations of treason made against trump et al? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
OR the fact Mccarthy was proven right in the end.. JUST LOOK at how many commies are PROUDLY serving in the DEM party.