women, what does it feel like to be horny?

wondering from the other point of view,

for most of us guys, it's pretty evident and obvious and pretty straight-forward as to what causes it. one of the things that happens to me is i have a tremendous shudder thru my body when i'm thinking about a deliteful encounter with a woman or talking w/ her on the phone planning our upcoming sensual/sexual rendez-vous.

but, what does it feel like to be horny?
i've asked a few women [providers and non-providers] what is really feels like and most have not been able to fully describe it, other than "i feel tingly down there."

so, when you are horny [for whatever reason], what is it that your body tells you?? and are there different kinds of feelings for different kinds of horniness??

thanks in advance for sharing your feelings.
When I feel horney, my clit starts to pulse, I can't describe it, mabey like its throbing. Then I get very wet, my panites do. My nipples will also get really hard.
Reading that just made me horny.
Damn it, Tara, that just changed my personal maintenance schedule! It reminded me that I owe you a return visit for an Check-up and Tire Rotation. But, this time, when Aunt Flo is not taking up residence in your tool kit. I just need to check my hobby calendar and count out 28 days, plus or minus 4 days.

Whatcha doin next week?
The interesting thing about this question is that you could ask 50 different women and get 50 different answers. ( I know because I have asked at least that many). It's very much like asking them what turns them on and then go one further and ask what turns them on about sex itself.

The only thing I know is that I don't know.
I get "butterflies" in my stomach, my back arches involuntarialy, I get wet and feel heat, saliva starts to flow, nips get hard and at that point, I've got to have it....
  • Sami
  • 02-24-2010, 10:09 PM
OMG.. yES I agree with Tara the throbbing and I get soo wet it's ummmm
sami, cassidy, and tara,
thanks very much for sharing your feelings/experiences - very hot!

The interesting thing about this question is that you could ask 50 different women and get 50 different answers. ( I know because I have asked at least that many). It's very much like asking them what turns them on and then go one further and ask what turns them on about sex itself.

The only thing I know is that I don't know. Originally Posted by BushDrummer
neither do i, but hearing all their experiences and feelings makes me horny!! which is one of the reasons i asked. the other - i truly want to know how being horny feels to a woman - kinda voyeuristic, i guess.

i often ask what the woman really enjoys about the sensual/erotic/sexual experience as well as what gets her off fast. i feel like that the delites and pleasures of the encounter are much more heightened if all involved are truly in to it and having a great experience.
I agree with Tara. The throbbing....it's like the loins are on fire lol
Damn it, Tara, that just changed my personal maintenance schedule! It reminded me that I owe you a return visit for an Check-up and Tire Rotation. But, this time, when Aunt Flo is not taking up residence in your tool kit. I just need to check my hobby calendar and count out 28 days, plus or minus 4 days.

Whatcha doin next week?
Originally Posted by UTR4Passion
Nobody is visting me this week, come on over hunnie.
It's not so much a tingle as an ache. It usually starts with just a small area, deep inside and grows. I feel my clit start to pulse then, it spreads and gets more insistent. I can feel my heart beating everywhere in my body at once and I know I'm swollen not just between my legs but my breasts and lips too. The center of the palms of my hands ache and my skin becomes super sensitive, everywhere. I just feel hot. The lightest touch can give me goosebumps and makes my heart pound. Then there's no question, I have got to have it and I won't be able to sleep if I don't.
It's not so much a tingle as an ache. It usually starts with just a small area, deep inside and grows. I feel my clit start to pulse then, it spreads and gets more insistent. I can feel my heart beating everywhere in my body at once and I know I'm swollen not just between my legs but my breasts and lips too. The center of the palms of my hands ache and my skin becomes super sensitive, everywhere. The lightest touch can give me goosebumps and makes my heart pound. Then there's no question, I have got to have it and I won't be able to sleep if I don't. Originally Posted by Dharma

So thats why you were hyperventilating at the Dinner Party
My Mood seems to get more aggressive and my thought process becomes not as focused. Definatley an aching pain of excitement is how I would describe it.
Now I've gotta take my notebook apart and run the keyboard through the dishwasher.
hotlips, dharma, lexy,

thanks for your comments!!

the other question i posed was - do you have different kinds of hornyness? kinds that feel or spread or last differently?