I’m looking for some fetish friends in Houston.

• Nadja
  • 05-29-2011, 11:43 AM
Do you like my new Domina pic? I’m looking for some fetish friends in Houston. I like GFE but doing this has really turned a button on in my head! I had one session and it left me so satisfied I have sought training from a good Domina and would like to experiment. I LOVED having my feet licked and my body worshipped.

It started like what I thought would be a GFE session. He came in my room quietly and I asked him to get comfortable. I watched him remove his clothing all the way to his skivvies and he told me a “secret” and that he had been keeping and in proceeded to tell me he was a bad boy. As I examined him up and down I realized what he wanted so I went with it. I proceeded to tell him he was a bad boy and both he and I enjoyed the reactions we were getting from one another. At this moment I realized it was all in the mind, so I allowed him to see my body yet not touch it. He told me my breast were perfect and I told him if he was good I might let him touch them. Maybe! The breast worship continued.

His secret was no naughty he needed to have a good spanking. I proceeded to spank him and let him know this was the only was to his salvation. I was careful not to leave bruising. He had taken a spanking well so I tied his arms to the bedpost and I straddled him with only my panties on. He could not touch me, only watch me touch myself. I touched my breast and all he could do is watch me. I did not sit on him completely so I could not feel his erection. He begged and I liked it! I gently pinched his nipple and saw his reaction, he liked it to and wanted more. I waited and watched him as he begged only giving in when I felt he had asked in the manner I requested. I untied him and asked him to turn over on his back, he complied with ease and I could see he was nervous. I proceeded to massage him and he praised me for it. He started talking and I let him as I felt that is what he wanted to do. He asked if he could lick my feet. He was such a good sub, I decided to let him. He knelt on his knees as I lay on the bed and placed my long leg on the side of the bed. He licked and sucked for a while until I told him to stop…There are a few details I left out…Those things are just for the 2 of us to share.

We agreed on his next visit he needed a riding crop. I will give him what he needs and part of what he desires. He must earn it. That was my experience. This is my picture with the riding crop I will use next time!

Attached Images File Type: jpg Nadja 1 avatar.jpg (48.4 KB, 302 views)
Closed. Ad.

Gorgeous picture, hot story and you look like a wonderful domme! But please participate in this forum without placing a topic that really is an ad.

It's annoying.

Thanks.
Elisabeth