Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert - Pimp Alert ----- Chanelle Malone24

Fine then.... All of the info posted was legit.
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2018, 10:43 AM
Ah yes, typical type of post by a pimp-wanna-be who has had a woman tell him she is not interested in his "assistance".

Well done Tint Tree! Just how big is your pimp stable this morning? Something in negative numbers I assume.
Yeah-- I can't support this type of behavior. She may be a bit thirsty-- but that doesn't justify this level of petty bullshit.

Isn't this the same jackass that was on the AMP crusade not long ago?
Check my reviews hon.. Im independent i have friends all around the eccie community who can confirm im legit.. No pimp.. I travel and work so thanks for the fake alert.. Now go do your research.. Spreading lies and rumors.. He say she say..smh but enjoy your day i have a date on the way 👌
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2018, 10:50 AM
Yeah-- I can't support this type of behavior. She may be a bit thirsty-- but that doesn't justify this level of petty bullshit.

Isn't this the same jackass that was on the AMP crusade not long ago? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yes, that is the same charming individual.

Now he is on a gig about being a Whispers disciple, killing his parents, and drowning his dog.

All the signs of being a few bricks shy of a stable.
Yes, that is the same charming individual.

Now he is on a gig about being a Whispers disciple, killing his parents, and drowning his dog.

All the signs of being a few bricks shy of a stable.
Originally Posted by Old-T

You write "his" a lot. Sure bout that?
You write "his" a lot. Sure bout that? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
While I'm certain he's not a legit hobbyist... I'm pretty certain that this particular troll is a "he". Call it a hunch.
Yeap Legit. I'm A Legit Piece Of Work That You And Your Friend Grace Has A Proble. with But Never Met Me A Day In Your Life. Show Me One Bad Review. Show Me One Bad Post Where Anybody I've Seen Said They Had A Bad Time With Me Or Ran Into An Aggressive Pimp As You Say... Show Me One. Oh Yeah You Can't Because Your The Type Of Person Who Makes False Accusations Because You Want to A Have A Discussion To Talk About. Maybe You Are A Pimp Tree Top And Your Hoe Grace Has An Issue With Me That You CantEven Explain Why. 👌 IG it's ok for that to be done
Y Show Me One Bad Review. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24

Well, if you insist.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311118

Keep calling me his "friend".
😂😂😂 LMAO FIRST OFF I LOOK JUST LIKE MY PICTURES I'VE NEVER BEEN IN MOPAC AREA. MY INCALLS ARE IN DOMAIN. SO YEAH PROVE THAT.
Well, if you insist.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2311118

Keep calling me his "friend". Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You Are His Hoe. Sorry I didn't say It Right. Take Your Pimp Some Place with you.
And If All My Pictures Aren't Real Why All My Other Reviews Say My Pics Are Legit ha Ha you People Should Get A Life. Seriously
Oh I'm not here to judge the authenticity of your reviews, because frankly I don't care. Your reviews don't make me a dollar. However, you asked to point out one bad review.. and I delivered as requested.

Honey, I've been off for 8 months, pimps don't allow for "vacations". Anyone who knows me knows I'm too mouthy to be managed. I wouldn't assume you to be managed for the same reason.
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2018, 11:59 AM
You write "his" a lot. Sure bout that? Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Actually you are right. But writing "he/she/it/other"
takes to long sometimes.
😂😂😂 LMAO FIRST OFF I LOOK JUST LIKE MY PICTURES I'VE NEVER BEEN IN MOPAC AREA. MY INCALLS ARE IN DOMAIN. SO YEAH PROVE THAT. Originally Posted by Chanelle Malone24
I'm not a native Austinite but Mopac and the Domain are about as close as the asshole to the pussy.

Carry on