New in town🛫🛫 Nikki Lane💖💖 review special⭐⭐

Review special all day today. PYT 22 years old, 5 foot 7 in, 135 lb long brunette hair brown eyes, bra size 34b. New at the hobby and just looking for a fun drama free time. You can text me at 469 745 1576 for details or appointments
Welcome
Welcome to ECCIE my dear. Posting some pics. here would help your cause. js
Here's one pic!!! I'm still trying to figure out exactly how this works. Thank you!!!!
Here's another!!! I may get dressed up today and take some more!!! We'll see how it goes!
Here's another!!! I may get dressed up today and take some more!!! We'll see how it goes! Originally Posted by NikkiLane
looks pretty damn good to me
Hello and welcome!!
Interested in pricing/menu
Welcome Nikki!
Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your stay in these here parts.

Note that you need to get verified provider status asap otherwise your private message box limit is a whopping 50 total and will overflow way too soon.

*** Stay on top of your PM's; nothing bothers the crew as much as 'failure to communicate' ***

If you plan to post photos here, the site may not always directly host images, so you may need a separate hosting site for your photos.

Make sure to read the "stickies" at forum tops; here's a sample start:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1098074

Stay safe out there, too!

Be wary of persons offering a favorable review or other assistance in exchange for free or significantly reduced rates.

When you get settled in, plan to visit IN PERSON with our Austin & San Antonio communities "socially." Especially if you enjoy "fellowship."

Meanwhile, you might want to explore the Dallas forum set LINK

= = = = =

Check my signature for meet & greet info not visible in mobile web version!
Click HERE
Welcome!
Welcome