My dick is huge and send pics of money u don't care about

Wonder how things might change on here if the guys had to post full body shots, headshots with a smile (teeth, bad bonding or worse) and dick pics every time they posted? I am torn between being amused and offended by the outright rude and tasteless comments often posted about me because it is ALWAYS the guys I won't see or the guy who thinks his dick is 'average' and I kindly agree then regret it when he writes his untruths. Oh, wait...men don't exaggerate when it comes to sex.
How about the no review written by the guy with the ankle monitor? When I wouldn't move in the next day? And the guy with bad breath who wants to kiss and kiss and kiss???? Or the really nice guy I had to ask to leave because his B.O. hit me like green fog when I came out of the restroom? And then lied to in order to avoid the reschedule because it was just that bad?
Apparently putting down the women on here makes up for who you're not to your wife or your boss or yourself. Amazing the things that have been said by the most unattractive and pitifully petered.
When your sword isn't the slayer you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider.
I've been threatened for not seeing someone. I've been told I'd be raped. I've been told to get out of town. I've been told the rudest things and have had unnecessarily derogatory comments made about me. The funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what the shortcomings are that you'll never hear about from us.
Because you know, your dick is huge, you're super hot and great in bed.

The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always be me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beatin on the keyboard if u want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important.
Hmmm mmmmmmboy.. Okay
"he funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what the shortcomings are that you'll never hear about from us."

Who is "us"?
OP I'm gonna ask you a very important question.....who did you vote for the last presidential election? If you voted for Trump I really don't want to hear any complaining whatsoever.... as you knew who he was and the type of people who supported him were. All of them love harassing women and have a low regard for them whether RW or Hobby....However, If you didn't vote for the Harraser-in-Chief you have my full support...and I will go to war with you and stand by your side on this political principle. ;-)

Now how did you vote?
Oh no... This has "fail" written all over it. So OP, It doesn't matter how big their sword is. It's YOUR job to make them feel like it's the best thing on the planet. Coming on here and complaining about clients, isn't going to help your business. If the clients breath was bad kindly let him know to use the mouthwash. The BO client, that's what showers are for. LOL. We as providers will be put down anywhere because of the stigma associated with this profession. Good luck with this rant, would've been best to voice this in the women's section.
The OP doesn't sound all that Inviting, Witty & Fun!!
Oh no... This has "fail" written all over it. So OP, It doesn't matter how big their sword is. It's YOUR job to make them feel like it's the best thing on the planet. Coming on here and complaining about clients, isn't going to help your business. If the clients breath was bad kindly let him know to use the mouthwash. The BO client, that's what showers are for. LOL. We as providers will be put down anywhere because of the stigma associated with this profession. Good luck with this rant, would've been best to voice this in the women's section. Originally Posted by Alyssa71

You have a very pretty smile...I really appreciate that. I have thing for pearly whites, pretty lips, and beautiful smiles.

Carry on
sc.....what does her political beliefs have to do with the hobby?
Why must you make everything political?
Apparently putting down the women on here makes up for who you're not to your wife or your boss or yourself. Amazing the things that have been said by the most unattractive and pitifully petered.
When your sword isn't the slayer you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider.
. . .
The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always be me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beatin on the keyboard if u want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important. Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati
Sure, it's a rant. Who doesn't rant from time-to-time? Unlike most on here, it's a well-written rant.
sc.....what does her political beliefs have to do with the hobby?
Why must you make everything political? Originally Posted by tbone2u

First I don't make everything political....2ndly it's very important for me to know if she's mad at guys for body shaming her or talking bad about her but she voted for a guy that has done this to women his entire life. If she supported or voted for him then she can't have it both ways...you cant get mad at tricks for their verbal abuse but accepted it against other women by supporting Trump.

If she doesn't support Trump then no worries. I agree with her.
That's the most stupid thing you have written in a long time sc
You have a very pretty smile...I really appreciate that. I have thing for pearly whites, pretty lips, and beautiful smiles.

Carry on Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Ty
Sure, it's a rant. Who doesn't rant from time-to-time? Unlike most on here, it's a well-written rant. Originally Posted by Nanker Phelge
MMM. Ok mandle. I'll bite. I disagree. It's not as well-written as it could be.

Original post:
Wonder how things might change on here if the guys had to post full body shots, headshots with a smile (teeth, bad bonding or worse) and dick pics every time they posted? I am torn between being amused and offended by the outright rude and tasteless comments often posted about me because it is ALWAYS the guys I won't see or the guy who thinks his dick is 'average' and I kindly agree then regret it when he writes his untruths. Oh, wait...men don't exaggerate when it comes to sex.
How about the no review written by the guy with the ankle monitor? When I wouldn't move in the next day? And the guy with bad breath who wants to kiss and kiss and kiss???? Or the really nice guy I had to ask to leave because of his B.O. hit me like green fog when I came out of the restroom? And then lied in order to avoid the reschedule because it was just that bad?
When your sword isn't the slayer, you want it to be, grab a pen and put down a provider. Not much a pen, but a keyboard.
I've been threatened for not seeing someone. I've been told I'd be raped. I've been told to get out of town. I've been told the rudest things and have had unnecessarily derogatory comments made about me. The funniest part is that I know what YOU look like and what your shortcomings are and that you'll never hear from the providers that choose not to see you.
Because you know, your dick is huge; you're super hot and great in bed.

The beauty of how ugly you choose to be will always stun me. Slap some lube on that thought and get to beating on the keyboard if you want. But don't forget that it won't improve your appearance any more than it will make you important.

End of post. Grammar police lives matter.

FTFY
op validates my "no white girl" policy

(so few exceptions)

edit: oh yeah, hooker board gold this is.
. . . and pitifully petered. Originally Posted by DaisyMauserati
That alone was worth the rant.

"You, suh, are pitifully petered. I will see you at dawn. Pistols. Ten paces.
Good day, suh!"