Threshold a real g!

Respek a real foooking g! Some of you'll so hateful if I waz a hoe you could come with a bag and you couldn't sniff my arse afta a diarrhea shidd. Like respek foks that help us out. You dudes should put some respek on tres name. I folla his lead and he ain't Neva disappointed. I put stripes on g's . Ain't no ho hate bon in my structure. Tres, us g's cuud fo ya. Stay in this thang of ours, pud that wok in and ignore Dez foks. It's tres say!! Thanks fo Dem pics of g tres!!
Here we go again.
Wow, a Ebonics Instructor!
Threshold, does the OP sleep curled up on the floor at the foot of your bed?

Do you scratch him behind his ears, and let him lick peanut butter off your taint?

Most importantly, have you had him 'fixed'?
Shinepro - in the immortal words of Billy Batts "Now go home and get your fuckin' shine box"
Threshold, does the OP sleep curled up on the floor at the foot of your bed?

Do you scratch him behind his ears, and let him lick peanut butter off your taint?

Most importantly, have you had him 'fixed'?
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Lmao nah I think he has his own blow up mattress hehe
As soon as I saw the title to this thread I knew who was responsible for it...
he's under the porch at best
Lmao nah I think he has his own blow up mattress hehe Originally Posted by Alyssa71
The OP undoubtedly has a variety of inflatable ‘comfort’ items.
Alyssa please stop coming for me me..I was going to convince myself to foook you're huge ass. You found a refuge. Desperate mofos. That's why you suck dik so well. You have to! Stay in yo foooking lane. You got pizzas thrown at you in school now you come on here talking shit to me. Ride this wave. Chicks like you buy me breakfast and ged rooms for my other hoes. Sta in yo lane.neva talk shidd please. Work on that belly That. Chick on the left gud but that right is a violation! Patnas sneak you in thru the bak in real life..
Like literally I'm about to foook the CVS gal who would make Alyssa question evathing. Stay in yo big lane. Ride the wave was and Neva talk no foooking shidd please. Please. Plez....like plez
Do not talk about shine. Worry about that triple gut...
Alyssa please stop coming for me me..I was going to convince myself to foook you're huge ass. Originally Posted by shinepro
You're not that special.
Leave it alone maam never disparage shine. I got chicks.like you on reserve.you follow me around talking shidd. Ma'am like literally in the real world. Leave shine alone please. Please