Provider: Kim
Phone: 469-551-3914
Email Address: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2249805
URL / Website: N/A
City: North Richland Hills
State: Texas
Address: Hoetel in NRH
Appointment Type: Other
Activities: Chit chat, flirting, dfk, lfk, ss, dtff, bls, gagging, date, daty, miss, cg, rcg, doggy, coa, cof & cot
Session Length: 3 hours
Fee: 150 samolians
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown, medium length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5', 130 lbs, nicer cups with very responsive nips, bangin ass, shaved tight little puanani. Clean and showered.
Recommendation: Yes
Epic. Nice going Bro.
nice review, but some background would help..

Her twat didn't smell? I didn't notice it at first but after we got more into it this funky smell started to come out. Aftwards I was gagging but trying not to embarrass her.
Originally Posted by txboi817
Originally Posted by blackmaleindallas
[Just my 2 cents but I have experience with Kim and it's about the same as what everyone is saying. I never saw him but I have heard her talking to a dude on the phone. I don't wait around for her but if it works out I do see her and she is a great lay. She gets super horny and will just keep going. Bring your own covers.][/PRIVATE]
Welcome back Chung! She was radio silence until about two weeks ago when she texted me out of the blue. We texted back and forth and finally set up a date. I hadn't met her until that night. We just hit it off and had fun. Now she's texting me asking if I wanna come see her in Halton City. I texted her back and told I would rather host and she indicated that her rates are now $100 he & 150 hr. Still not a bad deal I guess!
My first session with her was awesome. She has texted me many times since then... something which I don't like. I prefer me texting providers. I do not like providers texting me for sessions.

Also the rate of $ for hr makes me nervous. I like value for money.... but too cheap sounds risky to me.
Yeah there's a thug in the picture, he drives a burgundy SUV and is usually nearby. No trouble though so far.

The smell isn't always the best. I quit seeing her.