Eccie not black friendly

So I've been a member of Eccie for a few years now and the one thing I have noticed is that nowadays it's impossible for professional black men to consistently see anyone. Black providers rarely come to Jackson and everyone else either doesn't see black guys or require several references. But how can you build references if no one will see you. Therefore I usually just go to pass where they don't care because it's all green to them. I guess I just don't know what to do because I'd like to see certain providers but it just doesn't seem like it will ever happen for me simply because I was born black. I have a great job that I love and worked hard to get but maybe this cite just isn't for blacks is my opinion.
PapaJohn_31:

I always welcome MY Black Brothers, I'm actually of a Creole/Asian descent, that is why my efforts to be extremely well spoken on the Boards exist (not their stereotype). It is possible for Black Gentlemen to visit quality Providers, by the same token I do not see trash regardless of national origin. I believe "Preferred 411" is the answer to your query it dose lend itself to an automatic credibility

Looking forward to OUR time together,
Ninotsugi
Maybe you're not seeking the right providers. I've entertained black men in the past. I don't see race or color, I see intelligence, personality and integrity.
So I've been a member of Eccie for a few years now and the one thing I have noticed is that nowadays it's impossible for professional black men to consistently see anyone. Black providers rarely come to Jackson and everyone else either doesn't see black guys or require several references. But how can you build references if no one will see you. Therefore I usually just go to pass where they don't care because it's all green to them. I guess I just don't know what to do because I'd like to see certain providers but it just doesn't seem like it will ever happen for me simply because I was born black. I have a great job that I love and worked hard to get but maybe this cite just isn't for blacks is my opinion. Originally Posted by Papajohn_31
Out of curiosity, is there a certain type of woman you want to see? Because 95% of the providers that post up here in the regular will see men of color. At least the ones I've come across. I only had one provider tell me no, and that was fine by me because she doesn't even post her pictures up here anyway, I was just going by others reviews to set an appointment.

The other tidbit, the ones that do not see men of color, are not my type anyway 😂😂😂😂 - so it's a win/win for both sides 😂😂
Your going to see that sort of thing on any provider medium. If a woman doesn't want to see a particular ethnicity because of her preference or due to a bad experience, I get it. I find it ironic that so many women on BP (white and black) who don't see black men have black handlers (pimps are the lowest form of scum). I understand your frustration. The game has fewer partners for us but there is still fun to be had. I come from the west coast so MS has been one hell of an adjustment. Be patient but keep an eye out. The good ones are out there.
All you have to do is ASK.

If there's a lady you wish to meet. Ask if she will see AA. And if she requires a couple if references. Yet you don't have. ASK what other option she might have to seeing you sans references?
And don't argue with her about said option.

There ARE ladies who do see AA gentlemen. Who see men of all races.
Though they may not always post for the Jackson area.
Mississippi ain't that big. Just reach out to those whom peak your interest and invite them there.

It's a rather simple solution.
Good luck in your search.

So I've been a member of Eccie for a few years now and the one thing I have noticed is that nowadays it's impossible for professional black men to consistently see anyone. Black providers rarely come to Jackson and everyone else either doesn't see black guys or require several references. But how can you build references if no one will see you. Therefore I usually just go to pass where they don't care because it's all green to them. I guess I just don't know what to do because I'd like to see certain providers but it just doesn't seem like it will ever happen for me simply because I was born black. I have a great job that I love and worked hard to get but maybe this cite just isn't for blacks is my opinion. Originally Posted by Papajohn_31
Papajohn:

You seem to have the old adage "how can I get verified" if no one will see me. And it's a little bit more of a challenge for you due to some ladies not being African American friendly.

However, P411 is a very good suggestion. Look for providers that say "all ethnic groups welcome" AND Newbie friendly. Also, get active on the board and foster relationships it will build some credibility.

If someone does a meet n greet do your best to attend. Also, some providers will do a meet and greet for a smaller fee. Meet her for a drink or coffee and be the gentleman you seem to be and all will happen in due time.
Maybe you're not seeking the right providers. I've entertained black men in the past. I don't see race or color, I see intelligence, personality and integrity. Originally Posted by naughtyangel4u
Personally I prefer providers that not only see black clients but also make it known, just something so much more sensual about those women
Papa John??? Dammit, I wish I had not seen that name because now I am am hungry and it's almost 2:30 in the morning.

Shit.
A lot of good points.

Agree with Mandingo, the ones that don't, usually have black pimps that don't want them dealing with black clientele worrying about "pimp" competition or price hagglers.

Sad to say it, we are known for being price hagglers and its a bad stigma to have.

Mature Companion made great points, some times you just have to reach out.

Once you build up some reviews and form a good rep, you really won't have any problems getting a provider.

Also, I recommend getting a P411 account too. They aren't intrusive on your background check and its another way of building up your rep with providers in the area.
Papa John??? Dammit, I wish I had not seen that name because now I am am hungry and it's almost 2:30 in the morning.

Shit. Originally Posted by Road Lizard
I am just noticing what the hell your avatar is doing, LMAO!!!!!!!!