Glad to see Eccie back but...

I'm glad to see Eccie back but I wish all the states were back and reviews could still be seen. Hopefully they will get other states up and going soon. If not I fear Texas might be in for an invasion lol.
Ikr, lucky for me I moved to Texas while the site was down
Hi Cassie!!!
If other states being down causes an invasion of a beautiful lady like yourself to Texas I hope they never fix it.
Hi Cassie!!! Originally Posted by Cougarlicious
Hey there you sexy cougar!! Glad to see you here as well!! I'm hoping to be in your neck of the woods soon.
If other states being down causes an invasion of a beautiful lady like yourself to Texas I hope they never fix it. Originally Posted by Tbone2go
Well I do have a lot of pent up frustration and I'm behind on my soul quota. My gypsy soul is ready to travel!! Maybe there might be some incentives to make me head that way lol.
Hey lady!!!!😍😍😍
Hey lady!!!!😍😍😍 Originally Posted by erica taylor
Hey babygirl!! I hope all is well with you in HSV. Maybe y'all will get lucky and they will add the other forums alphabetically lol.
Hey babygirl!! I hope all is well with you in HSV. Maybe y'all will get lucky and they will add the other forums alphabetically lol. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Lol yess that would be very lucky!! I hope all is well with you too!
I've been handling some real life things. But right now I'm just lounging around the pool thinking about my week to come. I'm ready to hit the road again on an adventure lol.
Shreveport is up, you can invade here lol
Shreveport is up, you can invade here lol Originally Posted by Filam2388
Yes I know!! I made a post. I have been wanting to visit Shreveport and Monroe again. I met some fine ladies and gentlemen there. Maybe I should plan an invasion soon lol.
Yes pls. Invade away. Defenses are down lol
It looks like the rest of the boards will be back soon, according to the post by St C. I’m for sure ready for it to be back to business !!
It looks like the rest of the boards will be back soon, according to the post by St C. I’m for sure ready for it to be back to business !! Originally Posted by dj8rocks
Why hello there dear! I didn't know if you would be active today lol. Happy father's day and I'm ready for them to be up and going as well.