Premium Access Credit and time window for reviews.

I'm wondering about 2 things.

1. Did the clock on my review-earned premium access stop running while the site was down? If I had, say, 16 weeks of credit remaining when the forum disappeared, do I still have 16 weeks or do I just lose that credit, even though the site was unavailable?

2. Under the old site rules, a review had to be timely, with 2 weeks after the session, to qualify for Premium Access Credit. How does that work if I want to post a review of a provider I saw while the site was offline? I have a couple that I'd like to do, but they were more than 2 weeks ago and I couldn't do them then, because this site was not online.

So far, I haven't found any posts addressing these questions. I'm patient, I can wait, I just wanted to make sure someone was asking these questions.

Glad to be back online in any case!!!
Good question. Wondering about that also since I still had some PA credit when the site went down.
  • Lanny
  • 06-17-2018, 10:23 PM
DITTO
Me three
Did the clock on my review-earned premium access stop running while the site was down? If I had, say, 16 weeks of credit remaining when the forum disappeared, do I still have 16 weeks or do I just lose that credit, even though the site was unavailable? Originally Posted by Easy Does It
A somewhat similar question... I sent in another year's subscription payment the week before the site went dark. How can I be assured that I will receive credit for that payment? I see that I am only a "valued poster" as the site comes back up.
Echoing the above, should not everyone with premium credit receive an additional 6 weeks for the down time?
And perhaps those in cities where forums have not yet come back up receive even more time?

After all, customers are customers, whom can easily go elsewhere.
I also would’ve liked to have seen some sort of grandfathering as far as premium time accrued but it seems that was not the case.

Doing some quick math on my past reviews my premium access was due to expire about a week ago and since I am just a valued poster at this moment I can only guess that the clock was ticking this whole time.

Kind of unfair since the site wasn’t operational and we couldn’t keep our status updated. But that is currently the situation.
Have to say... same here! Several months of credit.. gone...while the site was down.
I had PA til late 2020....I'm interested as well
I'm really curious about #2. I have a couple of reviews I could write for encounters that happened after the site went dark, but I don't know if I'll get PA credit for them. I'll write them anyway, credit or not, so I guess we will see what happens.

I'd like to wait until the FL Panhandle and Mississippi forums come back, but that may be too long.
  • nalla
  • 06-19-2018, 03:03 PM
Still waiting to hear the resolution of these requests.

I too had several weeks of PA remaining.
2. Under the old site rules, a review had to be timely, with 2 weeks after the session, to qualify for Premium Access Credit. Originally Posted by Easy Does It
IANAMod, but my recollection was that the time window to post a timely review was 30 days after the date of the session, not 2 weeks, so you may still have time.

But then again, my understanding is that there is no such thing as "reviews" anymore, just "encounters".

Cheers,

bcg
I had PA til late 2020....I'm interested as well Originally Posted by Notuagain
You still do, to judge from the title under your handle.

I had lifetime PA, and I retained it through The Dark Age, so it's looking like folks with paid PA retained it (at least the lifetime guys do). I'm sure your other questions will be answered in due time.

Cheers,

bcg
I have a suggestion for anyone among the admins who are tech savvy enough to write code: Add a PA countdown timer to our dashboards so we know when our existing PA credit will expire.