Date: 6/17/18
Name: SaRa
Phone: (512) 673-9210‬
Email Address: languageofloveus@gmail.com
URL / Website: (staff edit)
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Domain
Activities: Dfk, convo, mouthwash, shower 2x, bbbj, bls, cg, rcg, ss, mish, k9, daty
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length light brown hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Description/pics per website is accurate
Recommendation: Yes
Those pictures from the website is really her? Or just similar?
I am curious about the pictures as well?

Those pictures from the website is really her? Or just similar? Originally Posted by ilovetraveling
Those pictures from the website is really her? Or just similar? Originally Posted by ilovetraveling
I don't think it's her but very similar
Does she have big titties like in the pictures? Or are they considerably smaller?
I am curious about the pictures as well? Originally Posted by Paquito
It's her. Face is shopped, but body is her. Highly recommend.
Does she have big titties like in the pictures? Or are they considerably smaller? Originally Posted by ilovetraveling
Curious too. Girl in the pic has a large set of racks, but her bio is 33B. Never know which ones to trust
Curious too. Girl in the pic has a large set of racks, but her bio is 33B. Never know which ones to trust Originally Posted by chadde8
Her rack is more like C than B
I keep sending my request for an app but I never hear back from LOl how do I make an appointment because their messaging doesn’t seem to work on thier site?
  • big_g
  • 06-21-2018, 06:01 PM
Texting works better, usually in the afternoon.
WOW...she looks fucking perfect
I love the LoL girls, but they always "enhance" their photos a little bit... And it's dumb.

The girls are usually super hot, but the pictures have stupid alterations done to them... like, enlarged tits, airbrushed stomach etc.. the girls there never have anything to be ashamed of in terms of tits or stomach from what i've seen.

But yeah, their pictures are always a little bit suspicious lulz