This new eccie

Sucks
The trick is to be a SHMB while not appearing to be a SHMB. I'm not sure I can even say the word "Ho-ker" on here.

For us that have been around from the start, we know what the game is. But for someone who has never frequented a Site such as this, it might take a while to figure out what's really going on.
Sucks Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Bye.
Not as much out in the open, but still the same game. I can take my morning shit at work and hunt for my lunch time special again. Bout damn time.
We can still exchange information and help each other.
Joined ASPD back-in-the-day (way back now) and transitioned into the "old" ECCIE after the unfortunate events just before Christmas in 2010. Now we have the "new" ECCIE with the adjustments necessary to keep us in touch here online. Sure it is different . . .we will all have to adjust. I remember how the hobby dance was done before the internet made it so easy to know each other and connect.

Believe me .. .whatever shape the forum is in just now, this is MUCH better than without it.
Joined ASPD back-in-the-day (way back now) and transitioned into the "old" ECCIE after the unfortunate events just before Christmas in 2010. Now we have the "new" ECCIE with the adjustments necessary to keep us in touch here online. Sure it is different . . .we will all have to adjust. I remember how the hobby dance was done before the internet made it so easy to know each other and connect.

Believe me .. .whatever shape the forum is in just now, this is MUCH better than without it. Originally Posted by ICU 812
EXACTLY !! Glad to have The "E" back !!