Encounter: Worst Experience Ever in Houston (TOFTT)

Date: 6/22/2018
Name: Ashley
Phone: 713.789.4006
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://studio5806.com/index.html
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Freeway & Fountain View
Activities: CBJ, CFS, HJ, Rushed, Rushed, Rushed!!!!
Hair Length and Color: blond, had her hair up in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's about 5'2", average build, with nice C-cup MMs. I think she had one tattoo.
Recommendation: No
Ouch
That place has been fucking dudes over for over 20 years! And the reason why it stays in business is that the dudes don't realize they're being fucked over.
Damn that fucking sucks
Avoid any spas or studios that hire non-Asian women. They will more likely cause headache than headache relief.
I hope this review will spare others from the pain.
Why wouldnt you have just requested an asian? White girls are terrible unless theyre mature.
Why wouldnt you have just requested an asian? White girls are terrible unless theyre mature. Originally Posted by Dirtymax83
Good information to know.. I am going to try an AMP in Dallas soon, I will make sure to request Asian!
That place has been fucking dudes over for over 20 years! And the reason why it stays in business is that the dudes don't realize they're being fucked over. Originally Posted by kerwil62
true
Had a bad experience with her as well. Rushed the shit out of me, didn’t even try to act interested. I noticed I do have more fun with the ebonies there. Layla was the best (before she left back to Cali) and Cherry shows a good time.